Cargiver Card

KeepItGreenYo

Did she fill out her application correctly where it asks wether the patient or care giver can possess the plants? I am not 100% sure but it has been discussed that you may have a care giver help you grow your own plants that you possess. Wether that is true or not I am not sure.

Besides that I'm not sure what to tell you, but assuming you live together seeing as its your wife, and her card says she can possess plants then you're legally covered to have 12 plants, and then 12 more if you are also a patient with the rights to your plants

Did she fill out her application correctly where it asks wether the patient or care giver can possess the plants? I am not 100% sure but it has been discussed that you may have a care giver help you grow your own plants that you possess. Wether that is true or not I am not sure.

Besides that I'm not sure what to tell you, but assuming you live together seeing as its your wife, and her card says she can possess plants then you're legally covered to have 12 plants, and then 12 more if you are also a patient with the rights to your plants

I have a CG but I maintain possession of the plants. So if you want it can be done this way for whatever reason(s) you have.

Being a caregiver does not mean processing the patient’s plants. Being a caregiver means assisting a person with their medical use of marihuana. Some patients allows the caregiver to process and maintain their plants, others to not. It appears that your patient has chosen to process their own plants, but is allowing you to possibly maintain them.

This patient is your wife, and you are living in the same household, there is no need to re-do the paperwork.

Within the contract between the two of you, there should never be more than 12 plants.

Archived