Protest Signs For May 25

I will be bringing 100 signs for people to use during the May 25 rally.

This is a medical marijuana rally, not a legalization party, so if you create your own sign, please keep your message short and simple so passers-by can read them. Also, the media will be looking for the person holding the "FREE THE WEED" sign, so choose your words carefully.

Who has suggestions for signs?

Well just to get the ball rolling, and I'm not sure how much I could fit on a sign,

"Help keep Medical Marijuana Accessible to the Patients who Need it - Of the Patient, By the Patient, For the Patient"

Or, "Keep Big Pharmaceutical Companies out of my Medical Marijuana" ?? Maybe too controversial? Not sure... There's a couple thoughts for you anyway.

Guest Mr Pepper

I'm a patient - not a criminal

Stop arresting the sick

Hands off my rights

Does our vote mean anything?

Hi Brad I'm sure I posted it, I searched for it and copied the link

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/30827-slogans-for-signs/page__p__290518__hl__slogans__fromsearch__1#entry290518

I even had it linked up, I wrote in big blue letters, too, I don't know why my message didn't post.

sb

HELLLO I SPENT QUITE A BIT OF TIME MAKING A THREAD FOR THIS WITH A BUNCH OF SLOGANS for the signs.

Sb

I also suggested this months ago. Offered to make signs as I have plenty of space materials etc...

Only to have the thread buried.

Short and to the point, people don't have time to read a long sign.

Oh well, last time I offer.

Archived