Official Pineapple Express Thread.

Mike Sativa

Anybody else agree that this strain makes you crave food more than most other strains? I would recommend this to someone with nausea or appetite issues.

Yes. I should have weighed myself before harvest and after smoke :lol:

I was a late night smoker, seems im now the late night eater..wtf ?

This strain would be great for those with appetite issues as you said.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good Mike. :goodjob: Real nice trim job as well. I can`t wait to test it out for you. Peace, Afi

Thanks. I really hope it dosent let you down.

Hey looking real good bro, i just finished some PE looked just like that and i have to say it is some of the best stuff i have ever smoked, def a strain to hold onto

Thanks ! :thumbsu:

Anybody else agree that this strain makes you crave food more than most other strains? I would recommend this to someone with nausea or appetite issues.

Yes, Definitly get major munchies with this strain LOL. Ive also found strong anti-depressant type traits. This strain always puts me in a good mood. Very motivated and happy go lucky. Almost all my patients who have tried this agree.

Another thing...I noticed a comment way back about similarities to CIndarella 99. After having a few harvests with this strain and being able to bring out full characteristics with a long cure, I agree totally. I have grown both c99 and c99Xchemo and this strain is very similar to both in tase, smell, and effect. Not so much on how it grows...Just end product.

Guest MosCutty

Mike thanks for the sample of the PE. Let me say for a newbie you rocked out, nice dense nugs and excellent trimming. The buds are mature with a full flavor embodying Pineapple. Keep up the good work. :thumbsu:

Mike thanks for the sample of the PE. Let me say for a newbie you rocked out, nice dense nugs and excellent trimming. The buds are mature with a full flavor embodying Pineapple. Keep up the good work. :thumbsu:

Thanks Mos. I appreciate it.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob::thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

:)

Dang I got in on this one late LOL I have a patient friend that has problems eating and she will love some of that. I just got a G13 Labs Pineapple express is that the same as yours? I hope so cause that stuff is beautiful :goodjob:

I received it as a clone, so i cant confirm that. Others have said it looks like G13's PE and by their description, id say it is.

Very Nice Looking " Mike Sativa "

I bought some while i was in Clare ...

That stuff makes my tongne tingle ...

Very Tasty stuff ...

Nice Sweet Taste ... Pretty Smooth ....

Nice 7.9 Medical Grade ....

Sure would like to sample some of yours ...

Who knows ? Maybe One Day ...

Keep up the Good Work Budd...

Yours looks Delicious ... :thumbsu:

• 2 weeks later...

That plant turned out really nice Mike Sativa :thumbsu:

I searched "Pineapple" because we got a little today; it's labeled "purple haze" but tastes and smells like pineapple. It looks just like your bud at the end. I think someone goofed in their labelling and maybe I actually got PE.

• 4 weeks later...

Well i started to do the Final Trim last night, after 3 days of hanging. Temps were 73-75 and rH stayed at 40-55% ( mainly high 40's low 50's ) Them they will be placed in 32oz jars with the lid off for 3 days. Then the burping will begin.

Im soo sick of trimming :) I started about 9:30pm last night and didnt quit until about noon today. Im sure it will go faster as i get more harvests under my belt.

Heres a pic i snapped last night. Not the best, but its something :) Ill try to get more once i finish trimming...Back to work for me !

gallery_20218_805_2373504.jpg

:sword:

great grow!! :) and to think where you were at in all this just a few short months ago!!

just goes to show folks .............. if you do your homework, take advice seriously, and spend the $$ on the right things to get started you can have an amazing first couple of harvests too.

great job ..... great grow!! i have never cultivated the p.e. but it sure looks like you have :)

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

good job my friend. we look forward to many more!!!

• 8 months later...
  • 8 years later...
On 5/7/2011 at 3:24 AM, Mike Sativa said:

Pineapple Express.

Its just one of those strains with too many Questions and not enough Answers !

So lets see what we can get started here. :)

I picked up a clone in late March.. And it started for me. I searched online forever. Your not gonna find much. G13 Labs even says "Genetics: Many Rumors', No one actually knows for sure" So ive seen threads where people say they think its C99 or maybe G13. What do you think ? No this dont have to be just "genetics" related, i just wanted to get something started ;)

So my Pineapple Express is around 4 wks in flower now and she is looking good. She really turned into a bush on me. I had a little problem when i was gonna flip her to 12/12 and the light fell on her.. lol. So she got topped i guess you could say, and i put her back into veg to keep an eye on her. Ive had someone pm me and say mine resembles their pheno which smells like Pink Starburst. Ive been doing a lot of stem rubbing lately and i think i smell it too. :rock:

So to all of you that are or have grown Pineapple Express, Share it here with us ! :D

Heres a couple :pic: of mine:

gallery_20218_805_176135.jpg

gallery_20218_805_193022.jpg

gallery_20218_805_947019.jpg

gallery_20218_805_876000.jpg

A couple i found online:

gallery_20218_805_187155.jpg

gallery_20218_805_127024.jpg

Why can't I see there pics?