Dispensary Questions

Musashi

I'm a little in the dark about the rules etc for going to a dispensary. My first question is it safe for patients? I know it's risky for the owners of the establishment, but I know nothing about the risks for patients. Another question is can you walk right in with your paperwork and get your meds? Or is there a membership and validation process? Also does anyone have any experience with dispensaries in the Waterford/Pontiac area and know which are good for both quality and price? Or are prices uniform across all dispensaries?

I apologize if these are dumb questions or if they are answered elsewhere. Sometimes I'm a little blind in forums.

Is it Safe ? yes and no i guess. yes cause youll be fine. No, because if they get raided, they could possibly get your info.

If it has been 21 days since your check was cashed, most will accept you. Some have a membership fee. Only one i paid was $3 for a year.

Maybe you should check out Weed Maps. it will show you your local ones with a menu/price list if available.

I went to one today. Its a club, $25 a year, but what I like is they keep track of you as a member, but they don't track what you purchase. It is nice in that just being a member doesn't mean you purchased anything.

Once your 21 days are up, yes you can walk right in with papers and ID (and cancelled check or copy of it) and see what they have.

Do include Clubs and P2P to your routine, dispensaries are inherently more expensive than buying through other methods. Some dispensaries will sell garbage too, counting on new patients to be uninformed on outdoor grown meds vs indoor, powdery mildew, pest treatments, etc.

-DN

Do include Clubs and P2P to your routine, dispensaries are inherently more expensive than buying through other methods. Some dispensaries will sell garbage too, counting on new patients to be uninformed on outdoor grown meds vs indoor, powdery mildew, pest treatments, etc.

Ok. Very good to know, thanks. I of course would prefer a CG or P2P, but was just curious for the sake of convenience.

Definatly look up something like thc finder and find a delivery or something. Dispensories are out of their freakin mind expensive. I didnt have to join nothing or wait long while they checked out my info. Now when i got into the back for the product i was litteraly froze in shock and the prices. I know he was saying something to me but like a deer in the headlights i wasnt able to focas on nothing but 475 for an onion and 125 an qtr. I just had an offer to deliver me that same for 80 through a club and i turned it down not knowing the deal. Thats a price difference of 45 plus gas and inconvience. I would much rather sit at home medicating while someone brings it to me anyway but when ya add the savings its a great way to go.

Archived