Other Plants?

tooldini

Is there a problem growing other plants under the same lights as marijuana I mean in the same flower area? If it is OK would it be helpfull to grow pitcher plants,fly traps and other insect eating plants? This sounds like a good idea especially since I like those exotic plants anyway

I like the idea...my concern would be bringing in with the "other plants", unwanted pests. After all, if you research the life cycle and life requirements of these other plants and they fit your grow environment, they should thrive.

You control your grow environment, just make sure you eliminate the harmful pests that could be introduced so it does not harm your medicine. Many would say that is easier said than done...and I agree with those that say it.

I like the idea...my concern would be bringing in with the "other plants", unwanted pests. After all, if you research the life cycle and life requirements of these other plants and they fit your grow environment, they should thrive.

You control your grow environment, just make sure you eliminate the harmful pests that could be introduced so it does not harm your medicine. Many would say that is easier said than done...and I agree with those that say it.

Very good answer i agree

Yeah I guess there could be some problems,, I was wanting to plant some things from seed that required lots of full sun. Not even sure of what but thought it may be fun. Something more rare and exotic that you normally would not have in Michigan.

Yeah I guess there could be some problems,, I was wanting to plant some things from seed that required lots of full sun. Not even sure of what but thought it may be fun. Something more rare and exotic that you normally would not have in Michigan.

If they're from seed, you should be totally fine.

Archived