Cannabis Oil For Cancer Patients

Question how many Caregivers out there are willing to commit on a consistent basis to donate part of there harvest of bud to make cannabis oil for a Cancer Patient in need at no cost since most cancer patients do not know were to get cannabis oil or how to make cannabis oil let alone be able to afford it if they were to go out and purchase cannabis to make it and these patients do not have 4 months time to waste to produce it themselves.

Question how many Caregivers out there are willing to commit on a consistent basis to donate part of there harvest of bud to make cannabis oil for a Cancer Patient in need at no cost since most cancer patients do not know were to get cannabis oil or how to make cannabis oil let alone be able to afford it if they were to go out and purchase cannabis to make it and these patients do not have 4 months time to waste to produce it themselves.

I am moving in that direction and "yes" I'd like to speak with you about this. I should be ready to proceed fully by year end. In the meantime, I'd like to get looped in a bit. I am new to Michigan and I am in the far western end of the state. I'd tried to send you an e-mail a few daze ago on these very issues, but got something back about...you couldnt get any more e-mails.

I will be talking to you at some point about this. My goal is to be providing at least one AIDS/HIV patient with medicine free of charge by year's end. this is certainly an under served community in my area, NOT ONLY due to archaic stereotypes, but also due to a natural separation of cultures.

i forgot to request that i get no PM's asking for free medicine (unless its my crew razzin me).

The Cannabis Cancer Project has started another Medical Marijuana Patient with Bone Cancer with cannabis oil she was given a 2 weeks supply last night.This woman is on a fixed income and can barley afford medical marijuana in any form so with Gods grace and some help and donations from others we will be able to continue to make sure she has an uninterrupted supply of cannabis oil. She has decided not to do Chemo Radiation. This women has been a member of our Medical Marijuana Community since the first year this law was enacted. So I am hoping we can drum up enough support for her and give her a Mothers Day gift she will remember for many years to come.

Archived