Littlewalter's Pre-Trial Today 1:30Pm In Kalkaska

Hello to all who may be wondering what is happening with my case. Today, May 9th, 2011 is the first of it all with the Pre-Trial at 1:30 at the courthouse in Kalkaska. It should be simple, I will be maintaining my NOT GUILTY status. But still support is always appreciated and it does show the court we are out here and will be active. Thank,

Walt

If you need directions call me at 231-624-6495

Edited by littlewalter

Hello to all who may be wondering what is happening with my case. Today, May 9th, 2011 is the first of it all with the Pre-Trial at 1:30 at the courthouse in Kalkaska. It should be simple, I will be maintaining my NOT GUILTY status. But still support is always appreciated and it does show the court we are out here and will be active. Thank,

Walt

If you need directions call me at 231-624-6495

I saw this to late to go . Hope it went well for you. Keep us updated ,and I'll go and give my support .

your the guy who got busted selling clones on the internet all over the state...

You were also selling clones of a strain given to you and that you were asked not to sell clones of it.

Well sounds like kharma caught up with ya bro, good luck, hope you learn from all this.

I think that is pretty fukn rude of you....no matter what we dont wish this on any 1 who is a legal mmj patient w a doctors recommendation whether they are registered or not....

How would you feel if you where in lil walts shoes?

Remember everything comes in a circle in life....karma included

I dont know what walt did but i will still say a prayer for the both of you....

Good Luck Walt

• 10 months later...

Make sure you have all the details before wishing luck of either kind in this case. Limit violations? card issues? moral issues. I wont pass judgement on anyone but please enlighten us all to the true details. I support 100% people that are trying to abide by the law as written in 2008, anything beyond that is not cool, in my opinion