Tarzan's Bubba Kush

drtarzanmd

Hey finally , Moss did not share this cut of bubba with anyone besides Dr.T .. You may have aquired pre 98 bubba and there was no set rule with her except to follow Karma when sharing her .. OD

He will be happy to hear that..Hell I know I am he said I could have a cut of the pre 98 lol...I was almost crying there when it was up in the air for a minute

Sounds like I grow like tarzan..No Ph checks Flora Nova is the nutes I use...Sounds like we harvest things the same way too lol..SWEET!

Im sure we do " itssortalegal10 " .... :thumbsu:

great job Dr.Tarzan! i will STALK you at the rally, now bro! LOL

Thanks " 1337Gr33n "

Those are some tasty lookin buds.....mmmmmm...... :D

Thanks " Motorbuds "

Hey finally , Moss did not share this cut of bubba with anyone besides Dr.T .. You may have aquired pre 98 bubba and there was no set rule with her except to follow Karma when sharing her .. OD

Thanks " ODAWADANNY " for explaining ...

<<<<<< Other half!!..Lookin Good!!... :goodjob:

Thanks " wolfgama "

Guest finallyfree09

yer cool tarzan. i'm just trying to get a better idea as to what i'm lookin forward to. and now you can look forward to it too. around the end of july. all we gotta do is figure out a way to get together! i hate being too broke to drive to town and back!!! :lol:

is that the pre98??? :goodjob:

If she finishes in 8 weeks she's pre-98. My bubba looks just like that but takes 10 weeks solid, the pre-98 is much larger, quicker and stronger in flavor and aroma. The newer bubbas, mine included runs 10 weeks, is subtle on smell and grows to maybe 30" tall with a 4 week veg period. Insanely Dense and Identical looking, If pre-98 was a 10/10 the new bubba would be an 8. However for those who can only get seeds, its a great take on a legend.

Someone talkin' 'bout my Bubba?

No really Dr. T, you are one fine example to so many.

Thank you!!!

No Thank-You , Thank You for the Kind Words ... :bighug:

I'm by FAR from Perfect ...

Another great looking harvest Tarzan,

Because good things happen to good people !!!!!

Thank You " Sledge "

I try my best to help others whenever i can ...

It's Not Always Easy ...

yer cool tarzan. i'm just trying to get a better idea as to what i'm lookin forward to. and now you can look forward to it too. around the end of july. all we gotta do is figure out a way to get together! i hate being too broke to drive to town and back!!! :lol:

I surely be lookin foward to seeing your post

Well... God Willingly if All works out ,

We All will meet May 25th .... :thumbsu:

If she finishes in 8 weeks she's pre-98. My bubba looks just like that but takes 10 weeks solid, the pre-98 is much larger, quicker and stronger in flavor and aroma. The newer bubbas, mine included runs 10 weeks, is subtle on smell and grows to maybe 30" tall with a 4 week veg period. Insanely Dense and Identical looking, If pre-98 was a 10/10 the new bubba would be an 8. However for those who can only get seeds, its a great take on a legend.

Thanks " Jipo " for sharing your imput and knowledge ....

I really Appreciate your help ...

I may Try when i get more of my Bubba Kush going

to let one of them go longer then 8 weeks to see the difference ...

I 'm going to bring some of My Bubba Kush to the Rally

for others to Sample ....

Archived