Update On "our Vote Counts?"

mayorshaggy37

Finally got through all the great footage and ready to start putting it together. I would like to thank everyone again on the great interviews and great discussions I had with everyone we met around the state. Also if anybody knows any musicians that would like to write some music or songs for the film please get with me ASAP. Thanks again and hope to see everybody on the 25th.

Finally got through all the great footage and ready to start putting it together. I would like to thank everyone again on the great interviews and great discussions I had with everyone we met around the state. Also if anybody knows any musicians that would like to write some music or songs for the film please get with me ASAP. Thanks again and hope to see everybody on the 25th.

If I can get inspired to write something, I would do it gladly and we could work out the legal details. Thanks for all you do, I'm sorry I didn't participate in your project, though I really wanted to, but I didn't think you'd wanna come all the way up here. It seems like a whole other state up here.

Sb

Archived