Caregiver Not Allowed To Possess Plants?

jjs070470

My wife has MS and applied for her card in April. She listed me as her caregiver but checked off the box stating that she can possess them. She did so mistakenly. My question then is; If I cannot grow plants for her but I am the caregiver listed, what can I do? Can I purchase from a dispensary to then give to her? What am I allowed to do if I cannot grow?

Thanks

Your still allowed to be in the grow room and I'm sure you live together. Not an issue in your case. You can file

a change form if you wish but it's not necessary. You do have possesion of 2.5 ounces and your wife does as well. Nothing really changed when you live under the same roof.

My wife has MS and applied for her card in April. She listed me as her caregiver but checked off the box stating that she can possess them. She did so mistakenly. My question then is; If I cannot grow plants for her but I am the caregiver listed, what can I do? Can I purchase from a dispensary to then give to her? What am I allowed to do if I cannot grow?

Thanks

If she is your wife..I am assuming you live together?..the plants would be in your home..whats the issue here?

I Would Re~ Submit Paper Work!!!!...Better Safe Than Sorry!!...Peace and best of luck!!

Actually if you really want change it, a CG change form should do it to just correct this. Thats only if you must.

Guest Happy Guy

If she is your wife..I am assuming you live together?..the plants would be in your home..whats the issue here?

Exactly. Just do your grow and send in a change form. In this situation, take special care that you have all the paperwork in order. Your intentions will be clear if your situation is 'challenged'. Be extra careful until your change form is received at MDCH and you have proof it was delivered.

And to answer your other question. Yes you may aquire meds for her. You may assist her in the

medical use of her medical marijuana. Basically everything she can do except use the mmj yourself, unless of course you are a patient also then no worries. The main thing you cannot

do if you are not allowed to possess the plant is go to say a dispensary and pick up clones for her without her being present to physically possess the plants.

Archived