Need Help On Nutes.. First Time Bubble Bucket

wolf. I hate to tell you this but Advanced Nutrients ARE A RIPOFF. sorry but it had to be said. I can grow an entire crop for $60 on DynaGrow. the same crop will cost me $400+ on Advanced and I'd need 6 bottles min. and 12 bottles if following the manufactures advice. they took each additive and nutrient and made a seperate bottle for it. great for marketing, bad for buyer.

not on board yet? lets take KuskieKush. $90 a gallon. ingredients? Heet, ice melt(MgCl) and molassis. I could make 55 gallons for $90 and still afford lunch! still not seeing it? how about the 1800ppm suggested feedings? better buy the flushing agent too because your gonna have salty meds FOR SURE. you can't DOUBLE the nutes and expect any different.

do they have good products? SURE. but 12 bottles per run at double the going rate and double the feeding is nothing but marketing.

STILL NOT CONVINCED?

IMG_20110519_093553.jpg

I agree Longhairbri many companies do a better job marketing than anything else and marketing cost money.

I also look for ways to mix my own solution by using mixes of each of the major Nutrients along with the minor Nutrients. I think the key is knowing what bal of the majors works best in your environment.

P.S. What strain of Sativa is that plant. :goodjob:

I used less than 35 dollars in nutes on my first bubble bucket. And yeilded 10 ounces off of her dry. I have 3 OG Bubba Kush in bud rite now. 2 in ff/of dirt and 1 in 18 gallon tote with flora nova one part bloom. The OG in water has buds twice the size and twice the amount as the dirt OG's. I am hooked on bubbles. Gonna add more totes soon. I have pics of my trainwreck that i did in bubbles and she was my first experiment with bubbles. And like most here I learned it from Bubblegrower. Thanks Bg

Thanks

Wozer

"Quality ~ Not A Income!!..To Each His Own!!..Just Sayin!!...Peace!!

you saw my lemon haze. it cost $60 TOTAL. should I expect it to be 300% bigger because I spent 300% more on nutes? It wouldn't fit thru the door

Quality? my meds are top shelf. ask around.

I'm just trying to help, spend your money any way you want. EVEN IF YOUR WASTING IT!!

you saw my lemon haze. it cost $60 TOTAL. should I expect it to be 300% bigger because I spent 300% more on nutes? It wouldn't fit thru the door

Quality? my meds are top shelf. ask around.

I'm just trying to help, spend your money any way you want. EVEN IF YOUR WASTING IT!!

I volunteer! Top shelf.

Just took my cg over to meet lhb cuz whatever he's doing, it's correct.

Oh, and my cg grows the bomb! he just wasn't getting the yields he wanted. Didn't leave without adding the lemoncake and aurora to his lineup.

thanks again LHB.

• 3 weeks later...

just an update to my previous post.. everythings been going great with my bubble bucket experiment, im in the 16th day of flower with the fraggle rock clone i used. this clone started off in dirt and i transfered it into coco coir and put in the bucket and aprox 8in in height, i vegged it for one and a half weeks and then put into flower at 17" , curretnly stands at 30".... :thumbsu:gallery_17229_853_375001.jpg

ive included a few pics so everyone can see. let me know what you think. im already in the process of getting more buckets going with some new clones, hoping for the same results.. :rock:

gallery_17229_853_1217020.jpg

gallery_17229_853_1077143.jpg

ohh and i almost forgot. im using advanced nutes on this experiment.

first pic is overall view of plant.. sorry for the crappy pic, using phne.

second pic show the roots in action, lol

and the third show just the top bud on the plant, need to count the total bud spots, but looking like about 40 of em... :pic:

how does the flushing work with the bubble bucket if my buckets are joined together like the diagram that i seen posted i think it was bubble growers design do i need to drain my whole system and flush at one time or do i seperate each bucket and try it that way also if water level is just barley below the net pot does the whole root ball get flushed or do i maybe top feed the the flush solution i use clearex i love the mma

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived