California Hashplant Day 52 Flowering

tooldini

Yeah these are the ones that were in 16oz cups for 42 days. I think it looks OK it got alot better once I started feeding some earth juice bloom nutes. thanks for the good words I am trying my best with what I have to grow in LOL

thanks it looks better every day so I am gonna just let it run till I see some amber. It is taking the longest for the top buds to swell up nice. The buds up on top are total between them is bigger than 2 pop cans side by side :)

It was dinafem freebie from attitude. Fun to grow and apparently indestructable LOL I burnt the hell out of this one and a Royal Haze after they were under a light to close at temps over 110 for 16 hours. I had to cut the tops off both and its like they doubled at the top since then LOL This happened right after starting the flower cycle. Cut the burnt little buds off and then kinda turned into two. I will have to post a pic of the Royal haze sometime. I think it has another 20+ days. I think it is finally done growing in height now and just swelling up.

Archived