Need 36 Teenage Indicas Friday May 13 In Detroit

Posted in Detroit, Tuesday, May 10 about 8 am.

Need 36 teenage indicas Friday May 13, for a caregiver--I finish his grow room build this

Thursday. PM me your strain and your total cost for the 36--he'll show ID, pay. Preferably in soil but if you're hydro he'll take them bare and plant to soil. I'm just the builder fulfilling my last obligation of the agreement, to see that he gets the room well stocked. (I will refuse to allow him to buy carmelicious and a few others I know grow easy, big and pretty with no kick). He's flowering only, I built no veg or clone facilities, flowering room only so he's seeking 36 ready to 12/12. You can call me if you prefer as I do need to get this done this Friday and endless emails are such a time killer. 313-316-1959.

Highly unlikely I would think. 36 fully vegged plants on short notice - who's gonna have that! If someone did they would probably get scared off by this being posted in the Law Enforcement forum.

The patient ought to pay their dues and veg the plants their self. It sounds like they have an unrealistic timetable. It's like "With this new grow room picbook made for me I'll harvest 36 plants in two months. At a pound per plant I'll be rich in no time!!!"

Not dogging you out, pic book, just saying about your client...

Highly unlikely I would think. 36 fully vegged plants on short notice - who's gonna have that! If someone did they would probably get scared off by this being posted in the Law Enforcement forum.

The patient ought to pay their dues and veg the plants their self. It sounds like they have an unrealistic timetable. It's like "With this new grow room picbook made for me I'll harvest 36 plants in two months. At a pound per plant I'll be rich in no time!!!"

Not dogging you out, pic book, just saying about your client...

The Mezz makes a good point. Does the patient have a caregiver card and two patients??. Not ripping you, you just built what the patient wanted but 36 plants in a well built room is a large grow and a lot of work for a first timer. I hope the patient keeps it legal.

Archived