Aquiring Meds

Hi All,

I'm certified and waiting my 21 days. Currently in the process of learning the laws and how things work. From reading the posts, dispensaries are discouraged. It seems like dispensaries would a convenient way to get meds? I'm in Grand Rapids and looking for guidance/advice. I'm a private person want to keep things as simple as possible. Any advice that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

Hi All,

I'm certified and waiting my 21 days. Currently in the process of learning the laws and how things work. From reading the posts, dispensaries are discouraged. It seems like dispensaries would a convenient way to get meds? I'm in Grand Rapids and looking for guidance/advice. I'm a private person want to keep things as simple as possible. Any advice that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

Dispensary's are just expensive. Post that you're a new patient in GFR and are looking for top shelf meds at a reasonable price. I'm sure someone will hook you up.

Good luck in your search.

I use a dispense in ann arbor and it is expensive but I only use like 1-2 grams a month so when I run out of what i grow or just want something different I run up there and grab a gram. I think it is fun to be able to go to one place and see a variety of strains and/or medibles

I use a dispense in ann arbor and it is expensive but I only use like 1-2 grams a month so when I run out of what i grow or just want something different I run up there and grab a gram. I think it is fun to be able to go to one place and see a variety of strains and/or medibles

Must be nice i smoke 1-2 gram joints to aleve my nuerapathy . :notfair:

Guest Happy Guy

Hi All,

Hmmm... Let's see... As simple as possible? Grow! You can grow it yourself. Can't get any simpler than that. You grow girl. :))

Ha, Ha! I can't even keep my flowers and yard plants alive.

I have been to K Marts for meds twice when my caregiver had some problems.I said all I had was $35 what can I get.He gave me almost 5 1/2 gms,it was shake but for that price I thought I did ok. But if I had a choice I would rather get it from my caregiver.

welgroupboots.jpg

Welcome " Italiangirlgr34 " to MMMA 2.0

Please check out several local Compassion Clubs ...

Their ALL run differently ,

So please keep an open mind when looking ....

Such a welcoming group! You guys are awesome. drtarzanmd, what do you mean, they all run differently?

Such a welcoming group! You guys are awesome. drtarzanmd, what do you mean, they all run differently?

Some Compassion Clubs are open to the Public

and Do Not allow meds there ...

Some Compassion Clubs are for Members Only

and will allow Meds there for Card Holders Only ...

Some Compassion Club offer grow classes ...

Some Charge ... some don't ...

Some Clubs have Farmers Market ,

Where Patients can get their Meds Reasonable ...

Archived