In Memory Of All Loved Ones Lost!...

This was an Idea that I cannot take full credit on. OD came up with the Idea to make this a thread but Ive taken the step to actually post it out there.. We all suffer illnesses, our loved ones as well. We have patients and loved ones whove been lost in the fight of life and its illness.. So since our movement is about not only our rights to choose but also for the sick.. It would only be right to immortalize our many loved ones lost as well... There was a gentleman recently who lost his 12yr old angel! Which may I add made me shake with tears - being a parent i couldnt even imagine.. my soul not just my heart goes out to him.. and his family.. There have been others on here saying goodbye to those lost - sub lost one of his patients before he lost it and left... ive lost many a loved one.. ive posted my creators (my moms) story on here more then once.. and soon when i can find pics of the others ive lost i will add them as well.. its a good way to share their stories and keep their memories alive within ALL of us..

So OD thank you for this amazing thought.. and hope you dont mind but im running with it.. and im sure others will agree and I hope others will share thier stories as well ..

I will start off with my very first memorial - yes again- for if it wasnt for her life and blood I would not be here - mom...

Born Feb 19, 1957 - Died Sept 16, 2009

Deborah (Buddah) mom1.jpg

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am in a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow,

I am the gentle showers of rain,

I am the fields of ripening grain.

I am in the morning hush,

I am in the graceful rush

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,

I am the starshine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom,

I am in a quiet room.

I am in the birds that sing,

I am in each lovely thing.

Do not stand at my grave bereft

I am not there. I have not left.

One if my most fave poems.. Ive read this at a few loved ones graves but did not have the strength to say a word at hers..

She lost her fight to COPD, Diabetes, Thyroid cancer and Lymphatic cancer... She was only 52.. :*******( :notfair:

Also this past christmas 2010 I wanted to have mom join us since dad n family was going to visit.. so i took one of my fave pics of her when she was younger and hung it by ribbon on the top of our tree under the angel.. then the idea grew to all of our loved ones no longer able to be with us.. Soo i found pics of some that i had on hand even fur family and added them also. Then my idea grew bigger.. next yr and every yr from now on I will have a tree dedicated to all loved ones whove passed on for christmas to join in our celebration and for rememberance.. I have to dig up photos of the others but it will be worth it.. I wil caption who is in the pics below.. My love, sympathies and condolences to all whove ever lost someone close.. human or otherwise..

100_8863.jpg

Mom in purple shirt - to the left the couple are my Grandparents whove since walked on. Grandma Frances and Grandpa Charles..rip miss and love you both very very very very much... :notfair:

100_8860.jpg

Above the Pic of mom Is Miss Lady Bug (Lady Jane / Bug-a-doo).. OD's Best friend and Companion in life thusfar, Below pics Miss Lady Bug in chair with her Daughter Miss Shada Lynn (tater tot)who is also gone, the cats to the left are Breech another of OD's long time companions and Baby Gizzy Mo (cuddled and blended in between breech's paws) a rescued barn kitten whom lost his life too early.. :notfair:

I will add more as I find and can convert photos to computer lol..

Peace and Love....... Shining

A place to share or memories and love for those who walked on ,this may not be to active now shining but wait . Time will take many more from us all here and within ..

Thanks for taking the time to do this act of kindness , looks like my eyes will weap again today , guess I can blame it on the rain this time ...........OD

:bighug:

Guest Medicinal Patient

As soon as I can get in a better frame of mind to mentally go there I will be back in. You are doing a great thing here and like hubby said it will become more active soon. Thank you for sharing your stories and pictures of your loved ones.

Archived