Hello To All

Hello to all,

My name is Lee (Screen Name is H.E. Wamke) I Honor H.E. Wamke for his accidental advancements in Canabis Cultivation.

I was diagnosed with what was believed to be Pancreatic Cancer in October of 2010. On November 18, 2010 they performed surgery on me. Going into surgery I was scheduled to have a Distal Pancrectomy, but they did a complete pancrectomy instead. They advised me to have surgery very quick because of the suspected Cancer. I had an biopsy, but they pushed for surgery asap, so I okayed the surgery before the biopsy got back. The biopsy got back about 3-4 days after my surgery and it came back non-cancerous. It turns out I have a rare autoimmune system disease that I can't remember how to spell. They said they switched to the Complete Pancrectomy because they could not safely do the Distal Pancrectomy. They took out My Pancreas, Spleen, Gallbladder, and Part of My Stomach. Because I ,no longer have a Pancreas, I can't digest food or drink without enzymes to aid in My digestion. (Does'nt work as well as I would Like) Also I also am now like a Diabetic as without a Pancreas you can't produce insulin, so I now take meds for that as well. DR. told me I would be back to normal within 6 months. Yeah he actually said that after knowing what procedures he had done on me. My wife I had been recreational users many years ago, quitting when it was getting in the way of our children's activities, Like Coaching their Teams in a responsible way.

While I was in the Hospital My Wife came home after a late night visit and found Our 25 year old Son smoking some weed in the Living Room while watching TV. My wife feeling the stress of My surgery and recovery, said hey let me try some of that. I got out of the hospital about that time after a 3 week stay. Once I came home My Wife and Son would occasionally partake in some more smoking, but due to My health and the fact I had stopped many years earlier I did not.

After a few months with me not seeming to recover as easily as the Dr. said and with numerous friends suggesting Medical Marijuana I started using again. When I have the right Marijuana Meds (Sativa Strains seem to work best for me) I do alot better than I did on the stuff the DR. presrcibed for pain, anxiety, and I eat better which helps with The Disease, Wasting Syndrome, I now have after the Surgery. Add in that I already was diagnosed with IBF/Crohns Disease and It is easy to see why I was able to recieve Disability within 2 months of applying. I had enough Medical Ducumentation to choke a horse, but it sure made my claim an easy one. I grew up in Southwestern Michigan and now reside in Illinois, but I am looking to come Home. I am trying to work out the logistics of this move so I can do this in the near future. With Me being on Disability and My wife working from home we can move anytime, but we have a child still in H.S for one more year. I am still trying to see how I can work around his still being in H.S. one more year. I have explained to My H.S. Son what is going on and how it will or could affect Him as well. He participates on a Nationally Ranked Team in High School Sports and cannot have any distractions his senior year. He has asked Me to finish His High School career at where he started, so we will definitely do that. Now if we can sell our Home and then buy in Mich, we could then rent until school is out here and make it work. Lot's to do to make it work, but I am going to try My best to make it happen.

I have grown previously and with this sites help along with many other websites I think I am now back up to speed and can't wait until I can grow again. I love to putter in My Garden. :thumbsu:

beginnings.jpg

Welcome " HE Warmke " to MMMA 2.0

All i can say is WoW ....

Thank You for Sharing all that Personal Information ...

I really hope someone here will invite you and your Family

to their Compassion Club ....

I truely believe that you could use a Good Support Group

This is a Great Start Here ...

Welcome to the Jungle ...

Looking Foward to reading more of your Post .... :bighug:

<<<<< Other half!!...You have come to the right thread!!..Gama has done a 360,Deg..Compaired to 3 yrs..ago!!..Great calling!!..She is now helping other with all their grow and start up Questions!!..Best of luck!!..Did I Mention she got off 9 Meds~Pill's.....Peace!!...Life is great!!.. :thumbsu:

Hi Lee,

Welcome! Sorry about the health problems but I'm glad you find relief with MMJ :thumbsu:

I have Achalasia (no motility of esophagus) and had surgery on the stomach and esophagus to help swallow. I have lots of nausea & reflux which I too have found mmj helpful for, as well as appetite. Good luck with your impending move back to MI.

Hi Lee,

Welcome! Sorry about the health problems but I'm glad you find relief with MMJ :thumbsu:

I have Achalasia (no motility of esophagus) and had surgery on the stomach and esophagus to help swallow. I have lots of nausea & reflux which I too have found mmj helpful for, as well as appetite. Good luck with your impending move back to MI.

SparklyBuds, Have you tried Medibles for your discomfort? With me eating seems to aggravate things inside so I am considering trying Medibles to see how they react to my stomach discomfort. Sativa Strains seem to help more than Indicas for My stomach how about You? Thanks for the Welcome.

<<<<< Other half!!...You have come to the right thread!!..Gama has done a 360,Deg..Compaired to 3 yrs..ago!!..Great calling!!..She is now helping other with all their grow and start up Questions!!..Best of luck!!..Did I Mention she got off 9 Meds~Pill's.....Peace!!...Life is great!!.. :thumbsu:

Thanks and I am glad to hear you now take less meds. I am able to stop the anxiety meds, but still take 11 pills every morning and then 6-10 enzyme pills for digestion. It gets old, but we have to do whatever helps us to lead the best life that we can. :D

Welcome HE Warmke. May you find some relief and comfort and peace and new friends here.warmwelcom.gif

Thank you Bisharoo, but how did you get My fourth of July picture from 2005. I still remember how pretty it looked glowing above the Lake. By the way we had Jim Hendrix's Star Spangled Banner playing at the time.

I have posted before the pictures of all the pharma meds that I used to consume daily and more than that, and have reduced those pills to zero with a lot of help from friends who really care and some effort on my part. Not every condition responds the same, so the best of luck to you getting off those toxic poisons. Whenever you can, go natural and safe always!:thumbsu:

So when you inviting us over to the lake?CypHsePointSprg.jpgS2400028.jpgBoat.jpg82ee.jpgBeachParty2.jpg6f54re2.jpg

I have posted before the pictures of all the pharma meds that I used to consume daily and more than that, and have reduced those pills to zero with a lot of help from friends who really care and some effort on my part. Not every condition responds the same, so the best of luck to you getting off those toxic poisons. Whenever you can, go natural and safe always!:thumbsu:

So when you inviting us over to the lake?

That was taken from My sisters home on the Lake, But that is why we are looking in Sw Mich, Lots of good Lakes. We have looked at some in Barry County, now just need to sell My current home and then we can talk fish fry morel eating and other Michigan delectables for desert.

...then we can talk fish fry morel eating and other Michigan delectables for desert.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!! Don't forget green, Michigan has lots of green :D

Welcome.

Thanks, Imiubu I know some fresh Blueberry Pie with some Homemade Ice Cream goes well with green, purple, Gold, Heck just about any color. I used to eat fresh apple and cherry until My Grandma made me Blueberry once, Then it was all over.P.S. I have Dessert as often as I can one way or another

Thanks, Imiubu I know some fresh Blueberry Pie with some Homemade Ice Cream goes well with green, purple, Gold, Heck just about any color. I used to eat fresh apple and cherry until My Grandma made me Blueberry once, Then it was all over.P.S. I have Dessert as often as I can one way or another

Oh, yum! I don't care for pickin em but sure love to eat Blueberries.

Michigan picked apples, mom's homemade crust, pie still warm, a slice of Wisconsin Cheddar

and my Aunts homemade vanilla ice cream... pure heaven... only in MI :D

There is a thread for the Morel enthusiasts here:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/30965-morels-anyone-find-any/page__view__findpost__p__291928

Michigan picked apples, mom's homemade crust, pie still warm, a slice of Wisconsin Cheddar

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/30965-morels-anyone-find-any/page__view__findpost__p__291928

[/quote

Thanks, I saw that as well. Never tried cheese on it but I used to get some outstanding cheese (Sheffers World Famous Cheese Made right in My birthplace) Now out of business, but when They were open I would always buy some when I was in the area to show off to my friends from different states. We would eat all Michigan Products and it was always on the menu.

]

I love the Fruits of our Labor

I have 3 blueberry plants (Different Types)

2 Semi Dwarf Apple Trees (Red and Yellow Del)

1 Red Haven Peach semidwarf

1 Japanese Plum/Red Plum Mix semidwarf

1 Montmorency Cherry semidwarf

1 Carmine Jewell Cherry dwarf Rabbits ate this spring now resprouting so it will be awhile

I pick Mulberries that hang into my yard from my neighbors house.

Rabbits Killed a Pixie Crunch Apple Tree (Sucks because they taste outstanding) and A Red/Purple Plum ( Looks like a Stanley) that sprouted from another neighbors yard.

A leak from My aboveground pool Killed a Honeycrisp Apple {Sucks they taste great) and a Mulberry from my neighbors that I had just spent years on getting ready to fruit and then my pool killed it.

I will just plant some more because I love the Fruits of Our Labor. :D

[/quote

Thanks, I saw that as well. Never tried cheese on it but I used to get some outstanding cheese (Sheffers World Famous Cheese Made right in My birthplace) Now out of business, but when They were open I would always buy some when I was in the area to show off to my friends from different states. We would eat all Michigan Products and it was always on the menu.

]

I love the Fruits of our Labor

I have 3 blueberry plants (Different Types)

2 Semi Dwarf Apple Trees (Red and Yellow Del)

1 Red Haven Peach semidwarf

1 Japanese Plum/Red Plum Mix semidwarf

1 Montmorency Cherry semidwarf

1 Carmine Jewell Cherry dwarf Rabbits ate this spring now resprouting so it will be awhile

I pick Mulberries that hang into my yard from my neighbors house.

Rabbits Killed a Pixie Crunch Apple Tree (Sucks because they taste outstanding) and A Red/Purple Plum ( Looks like a Stanley) that sprouted from another neighbors yard.

A leak from My aboveground pool Killed a Honeycrisp Apple {Sucks they taste great) and a Mulberry from my neighbors that I had just spent years on getting ready to fruit and then my pool killed it.

I will just plant some more because I love the Fruits of Our Labor. :D

P.S. We went to Wisc this year for one of our childrens school events and brought back 3 lb bricks of Colby xsharp Chedddar, and my Favorite Blue Cheese it was OUTSTANDING. I think we may go again next year and I know where I am stopping.

And for the last 3 years I have been buying about 20lbs of fresh Michigan Blueberries from one of the Fruit stands on the way Home from visits then freezing them. Yeah no pick-ums for me either just growing and eating.

Archived