Cinderella 99 Question.

Guest ODAWADANNY

I hate to disagree with you OD but the Brothers Grimm made a public announcement on the big forums that they were taking a vacation, then they announced it was a permanent vacation.

The Brothers Grimm had their own forum at Cannabis World just like Dr. Greenthumbs has here. That's where they made the announcements I am referring to. They auctioned off a bunch of rare beans and that was it......

Right on , I heard this threw the grapevine but never saw the proof myself and my elders keep saying this too is a rumor .. I dont doubt you brother at all .. I would love to read the notes as I dove very deep after overgrow went down and resurfaced here :thumbsu:

• 3 months later...

I can help you out. My C99 is awesome and anyone that wants to argue that show up at the rally I will have plenty to share. I will be taking cuts in about a week so let me know. Peace, Afi

P.S check out my pics I have no problem getting C99 to yield either .

ill be there i think....been dreaming of this one fer a bit....disp c99 was dog food at best

• 4 months later...

Anyone have a true Brothers Grimm C99?

I have grown 3 different breeders backcrossed seeds of her.

I have spent the last five years looking for an Original Pineapple Phenotype cut of this.

All to no avail.

Can anyone help me end my quest?

If so please PM me.

I live in Macomb county, but can and will drive for this cutting.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

I don't know the origins of the C99 that I have, I just know that I love her. Finishes fast, loves the nutes. Seems pretty hardy compared with the other strains I run. Is always a good yielder (soil and scrog) and hits like a 2x4. Comes on very fast and intense, often times too much for me. When we add it in to our butter it makes the outcome totally different than without it. Like I said I don't know the origins but I for one do not care cuz she's awesome!

I don't know the origins of the C99 that I have, I just know that I love her. Finishes fast, loves the nutes. Seems pretty hardy compared with the other strains I run. Is always a good yielder (soil and scrog) and hits like a 2x4. Comes on very fast and intense, often times too much for me. When we add it in to our butter it makes the outcome totally different than without it. Like I said I don't know the origins but I for one do not care cuz she's awesome!

Mickeydee,

I love my backcrossed C99 too.

I was just hoping to get an original clone to see if she is any better than my present girl.

I kind of doubt it, but you never know until you try it.

Sure do wish for stronger stems though. My girl always ends up in bondage before she is finished so the stems don't snap.

I have spent the last five years looking for an Original Pineapple Phenotype cut of this.

All to no avail.

If so please PM me.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

Sorry to top post.

I just figured, it being the weekend that there would be more members looking around.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

Mickeydee,

I love my backcrossed C99 too.

I was just hoping to get an original clone to see if she is any better than my present girl.

I kind of doubt it, but you never know until you try it.

Sure do wish for stronger stems though. My girl always ends up in bondage before she is finished so the stems don't snap.

Have you tried Silica Blast (Botanicare) or Rhino Skin (Advanced)? Silica strengthens the cell walls within the stems which gives your ladies the ability to hold up bigger flowers. I use it between root and flush and I could probably shoot billiards with my stems! Give it a try. The Botanicare products are excellent and rather inexpensive. Bout $20 a quart. Medcnman.

Have you tried Silica Blast (Botanicare) or Rhino Skin (Advanced)? Silica strengthens the cell walls within the stems which gives your ladies the ability to hold up bigger flowers. I use it between root and flush and I could probably shoot billiards with my stems! Give it a try. The Botanicare products are excellent and rather inexpensive. Bout $20 a quart. Medcnman.

Thanks Medcnman I'll give it a try.

C99 is known for weak stems, hopefully this will help

Thanks

Ilynnboy

Thanks Medcnman I'll give it a try.

C99 is known for weak stems, hopefully this will help

Thanks

Ilynnboy

I run "Sweet Dreams" which is a Blue Dream and Cindy 99 cross. I noticed the weak stems also so I hit them with Silica Blast. It made an impressive difference!! I use it at half rate. Hope it helps ya! Medcnman.

All to no avail.

If so please PM me.

Thanks

Ilynnboy

Same question.

Weekly bump.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived