Patient Paperwork

Purplehaze

Hello every, I have a quick question for caregivers.

I am switching from patient to caregiver and my first patient has the paperwork ready to send in to the state.

My question is, would you let him send the paperwork in himself or should I send it in with the additional paperwork to make me his caregiver?

The wait is the same 21 days correct before I should start his plants? I hear the first patient takes a long time like getting the patient card. I feel if I keep all the correct paperwork all should be fine after the normal 21 day wait, right??

Thank you

Correct on the 21 actually 20 but you actually are legal on 21 if that makes sence. Personally I sent in the change form. If your sending the original I would let them do it. Either way sent it certified mail. Make lots of copies of the paperwork ids and checks. When the certified mail receipt comes back get copies of that too. It will have a stamp and that will give you the 20 day reference.

Hope this helps. I know it seems nerve racking but, like any other form if you cross the t's and dot the i's you'll be fine.

We Do All The Paper Work!!..That way we have all nessary reciept's etc!!..And they get copy's!!...To Many Grey Area's to take Chance's!!..Better Safe Than Sorry!!....Just My 2 Cent's Worth!!...Best of luck!!...You Will Find alot of help on these threads!!...Peace!!... :yahoo-wave:

Archived