Dr. Bob: Telemedicine For Recertification/certification

jimbojinx

I too had questions. I checked on it and I discussed it and then I did it.

I give my stamp of approval. :thumbsu:

Way to go, Ozzrokk !!!!!

Like I said before, the Univ Of Mich is BIG into Telemedicine !!!

And if they are there, you can bet it is LEGITIMATE !!!!

Many thanks, Dr. Bob, for leading the way !!!!

Dr. Jinx

Way to go, Ozzrokk !!!!!

Like I said before, the Univ Of Mich is BIG into Telemedicine !!!

And if they are there, you can bet it is LEGITIMATE !!!!

Many thanks, Dr. Bob, for leading the way !!!!

Dr. Jinx

True that. And I am pretty sure I am about to start doing telemedicine with U of M as well.

True that. And I am pretty sure I am about to start doing telemedicine with U of M as well.

Good morning, Ozzrokk !!

Glad to see you will be using the U OF M Telemedicine process .

Be sure to let us know how it works for you .

dr. Jinx

In Montana this will not work i feel bad for the sick in Montana now

Despite the recommendation, physicians are showing some courage in MT and doing it anyhow. I've followed it. Michigan already has rules in place.

Dr. Bob

Doctors can remotely remove a tumor from someone's prostate from another state via a robot. Building a relationship and making a recommendation for mmj should be quite easy in comparison. Why should anybody treat the two differently?

They aren't, and a 'bona fide' doctor patient relationship is actually defined in telemedicine. It is not for live visits in Michigan.

Dr. Bob

I like the idea of telecommunications, and doctors can still make recommendations with primary doctor's records.

We do have to reach out to the legitimate patients still stuck at home with no cure and no relief.

I do caution - at the Auburn Hills City Council meeting, they used a doctor that wrote 200 recommendations in one day - as an example of "its out of control, no oversight!"

-DN

I like the idea of telecommunications, and doctors can still make recommendations with primary doctor's records.

We do have to reach out to the legitimate patients still stuck at home with no cure and no relief.

I do caution - at the Auburn Hills City Council meeting, they used a doctor that wrote 200 recommendations in one day - as an example of "its out of control, no oversight!"

-DN

200 a day sounds more like a mill than true review and judgement in recommendations. You have to follow a process= records, visit, follow up just like any other visit. More so in fact because it is under very close review.

I am just doing what I can to reach as many legitimate patients as possible and making sure they have the tools to defend themselves if they have a problem. You think a doc that signs his name in exchange for money 200 times a day really has time to defend you in court?

Dr. Bob

I would like to message Dr. Bob but maybe your inbox is full. Please let me know the best way to contact you electronically. Thanks

Hi Igalig,

First download Skype onto your computer. It is free ! www.skype.com

Register on Skype.

Then type in "Contacts" the name "Robert Townsend"

You will actually "see" him whenever he is logged in. Click on his name and send a message...he will get to you.

If you need more help, let me know.

Dr. Jinx

robert.townsend117 is my skype name. Just got done with a bunch out in Houghton Hancock in the UP, saved a 16 hour drive as well and got to see my daughter compete at the state cheerleading competition, I would have missed that if I drove to the UP. Now my facilitator Gina in Houghton is a true believer in skype and we can do clinics nearly every day there, so we all win....

Dr. Bob

Archived