Must Read! Usa Owns Patent On Medical Marijuana!

Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

Abstract

Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1##

Thats right folks, the USA owns a Patent on Medical Marijuana dating back to October 7, 2003. And at the same time they also classify Marijuana as a schedule 1 drug with no accepted medical use or benefits???????????????????????

Please go to this link: http://patft.uspto.gov/

Then go to Patent Number Search and type in: 6,630,507 and see for yourself. This is new information to me that I just found out about yesterday and I am just passing along knowledge!!

I'm not surprised. The fekkin' hypocrites hide behind their rhetoric to further their dirty agenda, dirty little secrets, cheaters, liars, the only they know how to play. Playing fair would never get them the advantage. They are cowards, bullies, and TRAITORS, with far too much power. Oh the karma they're giving themselves!

Sb :growl:

WTF?

So I am to believe that Hampson; Aidan J. (Irvine, CA), Axelrod; Julius (Rockville, MD), and Grimaldi; Maurizio (Bethesda, MD) Created this wonderful plant in 1999?

Wow those guys are amazing! I am truly impressed! That's some god-like power right there. Did they invent a time machine to take the plant back a few hundred thousand years to bring it to our ancestors? What patent # is that? :lol:

Interesting information,as already mentioned just how the hell do you patient a plant ? The fascinating part is this sounds like they are referring to the entire plant as well as "A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1## " Perhaps these narrow minded politicians need a copy of this shoved in their faces every time they state marijuana has no medicinal qualities.

Good info!

Dizz

well actually this makes the governments policies make sense. If the government owns the patents for the synthetic cannabis alternatives this means that for every pill a pharma company makes they have to pay the government for the use of their patent. it is in essence their way of going around the restrictions on taxation of medication. This is once again simply proof that the government is only concerned with the money they can make off of us.

"Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

The Bible, Genesis 1:29

Amen! (You took the thought right out of my head, with that one! : )

CANNABIS CURES! (Without Fears!)

Be FREE! (from Oligarchy)

well actually this makes the governments policies make sense. If the government owns the patents for the synthetic cannabis alternatives this means that for every pill a pharma company makes they have to pay the government for the use of their patent. it is in essence their way of going around the restrictions on taxation of medication. This is once again simply proof that the government is only concerned with the money they can make off of us.

its all about the gravy train and the revolving door they like to keep us in!!

Archived