Calling All Compassion Club Leaders

I was just wondering....If I were to see if I can set up a meeting with Darwin Booher about Senate Bill 337...We need to address our concerns..From what I do know about Mr. Booher he is not Anti-MMJ..Would any other compassion club leaders and members be interested in attending?

Lets see what happens and see if we cant do this!

Joe

I was just wondering....If I were to see if I can set up a meeting with Darwin Booher about Senate Bill 337...We need to address our concerns..From what I do know about Mr. Booher he is not Anti-MMJ..Would any other compassion club leaders and members be interested in attending?

Lets see what happens and see if we cant do this!

Joe

Yes I would attend a meeting like that and would bring a few people with me as well. Name the time and the place.

I thought it was 377.

Sb

I thought it said 337 on here..Either way this law is gona suck...B nice if people would show up when there is a meet date...I mean I get the protest thing but this deal is a lil more direct and to the point ya know?

People could voice their concerns to the person making the law

Some people are gonna try meeting with their reps before the rally. I wish I had the courage to do something like that but I won't get there in time anyway so I hope some are successful in at least getting to voice their concerns to their reps. I like to write letters.

Sb

So it looks like July 1st is his next open date for a meeting and she said he is more than happy to meet with us...I have said before Darwin Booher is not anti MMJ...I do however see what he was trying to accomplish with this law..Protecting patients from police when say like someone reports a MMJ smell coming from a home..However having said that I do feel that in a lot of areas in this state, having that law take effect would be harmful because police would use the info to further abuse patients and caregivers...The reason I want that added is because we may hold this meeting and still see this law take effect...We need to cover our bases just in case..

I will keep you informed of a place we will meet as I learn more..

Thanks,

Joe

MEETING WITH DARWIN BOOHER set for July 1st 2011 from 10 - 11 am at his Evart office unless numbers grow!This is not a protest or rally...This hour will be spent raising issues we all have with this possible bill...This is your chance to actually voice your concerns and be heard...I would like to encourage victims of the system to attend to brig awareness to the fact that police are already abusing the law as is! PLEASE ATTEND THIS!

Boohers Evart office- The best directions I could get for his office were it is located across from the post office in Evart...HERE is a link to the Post office home page so you can at least find the general area his office is located..

If numbers grow we will most likely use the Evart Town hall HERE ARE DIRECTIONS TO THE TOWN HALL

Thank You

Joe

Archived