Marijuana Prevents Hangovers ?

Last night I kind of overdid it with wine.....with an amount I know to produce quite a level of discomfort the next morning including early morning awakening [maybe three hours of sleep], headache, exhaustion and an over-all sense of malaise.

At about 9 pm I chewed and swallowed a very small amount of Bubba Kush [less than one half of a small bud] and I hit the hay about 11:30, falling off to sleep for some 9 hours of great sleep with LITTLE or NO evidence of a hangover.

I do not appear to be alone in this experience....any others wish to report ?

From another site:

"So here's the story, a friend of mine has been raving for months how she can get totally drunk and if she smokes weed after drinking she doesn't have a hangover at all. I was pretty skeptical about this (mostly due to my experiences with the severely bad hangovers) but the other night I decided to give it a try. We both had about six shots of vodka and waited for the drunkenness to ensue. After about an hour of crazy fun watching the movie Dodgeball we decided to burn.

Only had about one bowl of weed left so we burned and just chilled watching Eurotrip. The ensuing high was crazier than the first time I burned. I was seriously worried about the hangover the next morning due to the fact that I knew I was seriously messed up. Went home and just crashed.

Next morning, lo and behold, I wake up and absolutely no hangover at all. I was pretty thirsty due to the alcohol-induced dehydration, but I didn't feel nauseous or even have a hint of a headache.

I'm wondering if anyone else knows how the weed can keep you from having a hangover the next morning. Guess I'm just curious...".

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/111636-alcohol-weed-%3D-no-hangover.html

Dr. Jinx

PS: PM me if you want to know the source of my Bubba Kush.

Last night I kind of overdid it with wine.....with an amount I know to produce quite a level of discomfort the next morning including early morning awakening [maybe three hours of sleep], headache, exhaustion and an over-all sense of malaise.

At about 9 pm I chewed and swallowed a very small amount of Bubba Kush [less than one half of a small bud] and I hit the hay about 11:30, falling off to sleep for some 9 hours of great sleep with LITTLE or NO evidence of a hangover.

I do not appear to be alone in this experience....any others wish to report ?

From another site:

"So here's the story, a friend of mine has been raving for months how she can get totally drunk and if she smokes weed after drinking she doesn't have a hangover at all. I was pretty skeptical about this (mostly due to my experiences with the severely bad hangovers) but the other night I decided to give it a try. We both had about six shots of vodka and waited for the drunkenness to ensue. After about an hour of crazy fun watching the movie Dodgeball we decided to burn.

Only had about one bowl of weed left so we burned and just chilled watching Eurotrip. The ensuing high was crazier than the first time I burned. I was seriously worried about the hangover the next morning due to the fact that I knew I was seriously messed up. Went home and just crashed.

Next morning, lo and behold, I wake up and absolutely no hangover at all. I was pretty thirsty due to the alcohol-induced dehydration, but I didn't feel nauseous or even have a hint of a headache.

I'm wondering if anyone else knows how the weed can keep you from having a hangover the next morning. Guess I'm just curious...".

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/111636-alcohol-weed-%3D-no-hangover.html

Dr. Jinx

PS: PM me if you want to know the source of my Bubba Kush.

1)Bubba Kush sounds fantastic

2)I am fortunate enough to never get hang overs no matter how much I drink so I cannot confirm this. Interesting either way, don't see it becoming a medical reason though, wouldn't that be nice, chaser with THC!

Archived