Can Someone In Lansing Help Out

Hoping to find someone in DeWitt/Lansing area with a small amount just an 1/8 or 1/4 to transfer for reasonable compensation. Am down to last of funds till end of month when the disability check gets here and am out of meds. Do not want to use dispensary and cant afford that way anyhow. So hope to find a little Indca to help with Fimbro pain and help me to sleep. If you can help i would be be grateful.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Robin

If you are in need I feel for you just with only 3 posts it looks a lil fishy which may be hindering some replies as undercover leo have been known to dabble here, not saying by any means you are but, good luck and I hope you find someone by you to help.

If you are in need I feel for you just with only 3 posts it looks a lil fishy which may be hindering some replies as undercover leo have been known to dabble here, not saying by any means you are but, good luck and I hope you find someone by you to help.

I can understand the hesitation. Hopefully with more time i'll feel more comfortable posting and not just reading but i am learning a lot. Thanks to all that do post a lot of info that helps all of us newbies learn.

I can understand the hesitation. Hopefully with more time i'll feel more comfortable posting and not just reading but i am learning a lot. Thanks to all that do post a lot of info that helps all of us newbies learn.

No worries man i felt the same way when i started on here.

If you was up here Robin ,

I'd help You out for Free ....

I'm sure someone will take care of You ...

Please try looking in some of the Compassion Clubs ...

It may take time ,

But you 'll find some Good People and get some

phone numbers so you don't have to ask here ....

Person to Person is Best ...

Fellowship is Great for the Heart and Soul ... :bighug:

Archived