Michael's Radio Show Tonight

Silverblue

Hey all who listened to the radio show, I'm sure I heard Michael say it'd be on tonight INSTEAD of tomorrow. I hope everyone remembers, it's still announced for tomorrow on the event section here, he still hasn't changed the time since he extended it a half hour either but my main concern is that people remember it's on tonight, he wanted the rally goers to call in.

Sb

We are definately on. There is a lot to talk about. The Rally is going to be Great. Please tune in tonight, we will lay it all out, and what to expect tomorrow. Also live music from Andy Johnson, and Jeff From Badaxe, victim of the system, live in the studio.

MichaelA. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

CALL IN NUMBER: (347)326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-10:00p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney MichaelKomorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan MedicalMarijuana Community. PERIOD.

Attorney Michael Komorn’ practice specializes in MedicalMarihuana representation. He is the President of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association (MMMA), a nonprofitpatient advocacy group with over 20,000 members, which advocates for medicalmarihuana patients, and caregiver rights. He is also an experienced defenseattorney successfully representing many wrongfully accused medical marihuanapatients and caregivers

We are definately on. There is a lot to talk about. The Rally is going to be Great. Please tune in tonight, we will lay it all out, and what to expect tomorrow. Also live music from Andy Johnson, and Jeff From Badaxe, victim of the system, live in the studio.

MichaelA. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

CALL IN NUMBER: (347)326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-10:00p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney MichaelKomorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan MedicalMarijuana Community. PERIOD.

Attorney Michael Komorn’ practice specializes in MedicalMarihuana representation. He is the President of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association (MMMA), a nonprofitpatient advocacy group with over 20,000 members, which advocates for medicalmarihuana patients, and caregiver rights. He is also an experienced defenseattorney successfully representing many wrongfully accused medical marihuanapatients and caregivers

Well Michael, and the rest of the members I'm sorry but I most likely will not be able to attend. I feel like I'm letting alot of people down by not coming to the event, How ironic is it that I started a thread and tried my hardest to help everyone get a ride to the event, and now last minute my ride has failed me... I hope that everyone has a great time, and you all get your point across, as well as meet like minded people that are gathering to support what is a genuine cause for the people....

I hope at least my testimonial helps the cause, If my ride status changes then see you there, otherwise hope you all have a great day. Pray there's no rain....

:notfair: but neither is most things that happen in life... peace to you guys/gals....

Trix :bong2:

Archived