Patient Not Able To Grow Own If Using A Caregiver?

marcom1234

A patient can NOT HAVE a caregiver, and NOT GROW

A patient can NOT HAVE a caregiver, and GROW

A patient can HAVE a caregiver, and NOT GROW

A patient can HAVE a caregiver, and GROW

I know patients who do not need, but are supportive; ones who grow for themselves; choose someone else to maintain there plants – and otherwise supple them; and those who grows for self – but wanted back-up. The idea behind a caregiver is more than someone who grows. This is the idea that caused one of the western state’s problems.

Here’s an idea of a patient with a caregiver, who is a caregiver for others. I have you as my caregiver. What I mainly want is leaf material for my topical. People want the topical, that only I make. I am listed as their caregiver.

It’s all about what the patients needs a wants and needs.

"I grow my own, but i have a caregiver that always has medicine in supply for me"

"I have yet to call on (my CG) for (my personal supply)"

So, you grow your own, AND you have a Caregiver?

When you name someone else 'your' Caregiver, I was under the impression that you were not legal to possess plants (as stated on a patient card where someone else is your CG). How then can you be legal to grow your own, but also have someone that you call 'my Caregiver'?

the patient decides if they want a caregiver and the patient also decides who will be able to possess plants.It makes more sense when You take the money out of the equation.Thats the only thing I see people not understanding how do You make money doing that?

My card says "allowed to possess plants" and has a p in the corner. I dont understand what the confusion is. i checked "patient" for plant possession. pretty clear and unambiguous. period.

"I grow my own, but i have a caregiver that always has medicine in supply for me"

"I have yet to call on (my CG) for (my personal supply)"

So, you grow your own, AND you have a Caregiver?

When you name someone else 'your' Caregiver, I was under the impression that you were not legal to possess plants (as stated on a patient card where someone else is your CG). How then can you be legal to grow your own, but also have someone that you call 'my Caregiver'?

Archived