We Must Publicly Thank The Loft

call me old fashion but I think we need to all write letters to The Loft thanking them for being there for us. They did not need to put themselves in a position where they could have possibly gotten in trouble but they did. Companies that stick thier necks out for what is right need tobe recognised, so we need to do it.

Thank them on Facebook, Twitter or write a letter and send it snail mail, they need to know we appreciate what they did for us.

PS there were 5 of us in the room before the rally (4 guys and 1 gal)and I cannot remember thier names (Im bad with names and apoligize) but could you PM me please

the Loft was awesome!! I just hope they made some money. Didn't need any alcohol, they didn't serve food, I only drank 1 pop. I spent 4 or more hours meeting and medicating there. They should have had a donation jar or something. Hell, I even has a chair! that was worth a twenty!!

Guest thequietone

the Loft was awesome!! I just hope they made some money. Didn't need any alcohol, they didn't serve food, I only drank 1 pop. I spent 4 or more hours meeting and medicating there. They should have had a donation jar or something. Hell, I even has a chair! that was worth a twenty!!

I agree with you they were awesome and I too hope they were able to make some money. It was great to have a dry place to get together and meet each other. It was nice to meet you Brian and hope we run into each other again.

Yes the Loft was awesome and they deserve recognition for helping. It was nice meeting you Quiet one and many others. I know I can`t remember half the peoples names but everyone was great. Peace, Afi

Archived