Can I Introduce A New Dispensary On The Forums?

Dispensaries:  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Should dispensaries be allowed to have ads on this site?

• yes
    • no

Seems many people here take hold of a few negative experiences and individuals and then make sweeping generalizations. That's not logical... it's emotional. Just saying...

You must leave your information with each of these dispensaries leaving you to hang out and dry if police access these records via a raid .

They buy out of state medicine to cut costs

Most charge 2-3 times more than what a patient can pay from another patient or caregiver

Throw all this in a big pile and you'll see why most dislike the greedy dispensaries.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There may be something illogical about the suggestion you have read into my actual statement but there is nothing illogical about what I actually said. I don't remember mentioning anything about one bad apple. Your whole post is riddled with generalizations based on your personal experience. Do you really believe you speak for every patient at every dispensary and every med in the state?

I'll play your anecdotal game though. I am one patient that appreciates the option of purchasing from a dispensary. I've been to one in Ann Arbor. Almost all the meds are grown by one person that works at the location and they are tested for cannabinoid content. The prices are not much different from what I find from illegal dealers. To me that isn't an issue because I have many options to choose from if I can't afford to pay full retail price. I also grow. They sell guaranteed clones at the same prices people here do for high quality genetics. I do not work for or sell to a dispensary and this has been my opinion since before my roommate got his dispensary job about a week ago.

You would have to be omniscient to back up the claims you make. You're so certain that dispensaries benefit no patient. You are wrong and to find that out all you would have to do is go to one. People show up and purchase cannabis in all forms on a daily basis. Your main claim seems to be that they are paying too much. What if they don't care? What if they feel the value for their money comes in the form of customer service in a retail setting that they feel comfortable in? I've heard people say that compassion clubs and patient to patient transfers make them feel uneasy. I don't agree with them but who am I to tell them they are wrong for feeling peace of mind purchasing their meds in front of a cash register with a business license hanging from the wall. Are they wrong to appreciate GC/MS testing of everything they consume?

The worst part is you've got the same type of idealistic mindset of the prohibitionist crowd. Your goal of no dispensaries and scrupulous, generous caregivers for all is completely unrealistic... just like eradicating drugs is. The fact is that without dispensaries some patients would go without quality medicine. Some would be forced to buy on the street, some would be forced to buy low grade Mexican brick, some would end up buying expensive breeder packs from Amsterdam, some would choose to stick with Big Pharma and even more expensive medical bills.

They serve a need and they aren't all sess pools full of greedy muffin makers with crappy and/or imported meds. It doesn't sound like you care whether there are any good ones or not though... or whether they help anybody who needs it.

I guess I should mention my view on the poll. I think dispensaries should be allowed to add their contact information to a moderated directory list. That is all... no ads. I had to vote yes since there was no option for directory only.

Just to clarify... you really think someone might not care about paying too much. Lmao. No, no you didnt mention one bad apple, though you did wrongly suggest that it was a "few negative experiences". Pretty darn close to the bad apple. No, my post is not based on my sole experience. I have only been ripped off a couple times, by a few disp. I am blessed with this site and the network that is growing here. All of the horror stories from this site, are more than enough evidence.Its funny you gripe you didnt mention the bad apple, then you question me about speaking for everyone.I bet you cant find where i made any such claim....

Funny story, one disp, all meds grown by one guy....so you pay outlandish prices to cover his over head when you could just do p2p? Nope doesn't make any sense sounds phony as hell even. Prices are not much dif that illegal dealers? thanks for proving my point. You have many options, that's great, there are a lot of sick people who have no option but to pay your buddy 20 a gram for crappy meds. that's not compassionate. "They sell guaranteed clones" What does that mean? Anyone can say its whatever, no reason to believe in them any more than the good people on this site. my last few clones came from peeps on this site....FREE.

I see people go to disp all the time. It doesnt mean they are good. I used to get weed from gang bangers....gotta do what you gotta do.I see em as i like to go to disp and tell those poor folk about this site and the love and help that flows from it.....

Peeps can find Dispensaries through THCfinder.com, or whatever, it looks like a wise approach NOT to advertise them, but I'm not 1oo% sure. We live within a paradigm where fossil-hearted politicians and their enforcers in Black&White cars, still can call the shots(not literally,I hope). Caregivers and Compassion Clubs are the most proletarian. Dispensaries are for-profit.

How will Cannabis Law look in 2, 5, or 10 years from now?

It is my belief that, as the MMA laws are currently writen and interprited in its entirty, that it leaves one to conclude the omittion of verbage, outlining any type of Dispensory, Dispensory Model, MMJ Store Front, or MMJ Pharmacy type business struction, is purposefully not mentioned. Thus, one is lef to conclude, the sole intent of the verbage omittions is to make illegal any model that would fit along this line of business structure.

I contess, any Dispensory type of business is illegal, soley on the undeniable fact, all verbage that may even hint of a dispensory type business as being Legal under the MMA law, just simply is not in any part of the MMA 08 law. Anywhere. This omittion, which can not be construed as an Oversite, or it was just forgot, leaves no doubt of the legality within the statues of the Act itself. No Direct Vebage to cover or even mention a Dispensory, must be interprited as intenfull, thus making them fall outside the scope and legally binding terms of the MMA act itself. Dispensorys or any Dispensory type business is illegal under the MMA 08 law.

Once you fully understand, what was NOT said in the Act, is Equally as Important to the exact verbage that Is in the Act, then one can honestly be left with the only reasonable conclusion remaining, Dispensorys, and any similar type business fall outside the scope of the MMA 08 law as currently written, thus are not Legal under the Act, in any part.

To interperit otherwise, is just reading words of fiction that are not wrote in the law.

"When you illimate the improbable in any situation, you are left with only the most probable conclusion."

Dispensaries are not covered under the MMMA

And they have not been made illegal under ANY other law. Since they were never illegal to begin with they don't have to be authorized by the MMMA.

They attract federal attention

True. But so do caregivers. Or co-op grows.

They turn voters against us

I spent money to prove that wrong. If the election were held today and people were asked to vote on this law all over again, 61% would still vote yes. That is knowing for a fact that dispensaries have resulted from this law. Or, at a minimum, the dispensaries exist BECAUSE the law exists. Even so, 61% of the voters would still vote yes for this law.

THE DISPENSARIES DID NOT LOWER PUBLIC ACCEPTANCE OF THE MMMA.

They are the number one reason communities are enacting laws the regulate everyone

I would say they are the number one excuse to disguise their (the government) hate. They are going to hate us no matter what. I'm sure that you wouldn't suggest that getting rid of all the dispensaries would cause the government to suddenly love us?

Many do import meds and attract more federal attention

That has been claimed. Can you produce how much or what percentage of the materials are from out of state? And do those imports exceed our exports?

There meds are overpriced and of poor condition (I have been to 6 by the way)

If you don't think you got your monies worth, spend your money somewhere else.

Most dispensary raids have been tied to major illegal activity, again degrading the law and opening us up to only state run Dispensaries and no growing allowed

It's interesting to note the quality of your information. Every case I've seen I thought the people were legal. EVERY ONE.

What you don't get is this: they are going to arrest people. Both innocent and guilty. They intend to do so to have the courts draw the lines. NOW HEAR THIS: THEY HAVE BEEN AND INTEND TO CONTINUE ARRESTING INNOCENT PEOPLE. As I said, they know some of those they arrest will be found innocent. They KNOW this.

AND SO SHOULD YOU

Just watch how this works out, support the dispensary and your government will say fine you got em and that is all you will have. They will regulate and control and a select few will get rich. Big pharma will then get involved and cannabis will be like every other drug. So keep supporting them and see what happens, I will bet money I am right! Those bills in congress right now are all the states need to take over control, why do you think they are there to help the little guy, LOL! They are there to let the government and big business take over, and make money. Think im wrong, well then what did Chris Cristie propose, hmm, what is the model in Arizona, hmm, lets see can it happen here, oh yes and it will.

Not saying we can let our guard down, but I believe this toothpaste will never be pushed back into the tube. If you want to accept the fear and worry into your life, then go for it. Please don't try to get me to accept your pet fear as my own.

This law lets the individual grow and take care of their own meds, that is what I want, I certainly don't want to have to put out more money then I did when it was illegal.

Take a seed. Put it into the ground. Spend the time you were using to worry and fret and spend it on the plant.

It is my belief that, as the MMA laws are currently writen and interprited in its entirty, that it leaves one to conclude the omittion of verbage, outlining any type of Dispensory, Dispensory Model, MMJ Store Front, or MMJ Pharmacy type business struction, is purposefully not mentioned. Thus, one is lef to conclude, the sole intent of the verbage omittions is to make illegal any model that would fit along this line of business structure.

Sorry .. that's an error. The MMMA does not authorize you to own a hamster. That doesn't make it illegal for you to own a hamster.

The MMMA doesn't say you can drive with cannabis in the trunk of your car on a Tuesday night. That doesn't make driving with cannabis in the trunk of your car on Tuesday night a violation of the MMMA.

Just because it isn't distinctly mentioned doesn't make ANYTHING illegal. In fact, until it IS mentioned in SOME law SOMEWHERE it is legal. And so far dispensaries have not been mentioned in ANY federal or Michigan state law.

Hate dispensaries if you must.

But PLEASE don't pretend they have been made illegal.

When you do, you may be promoting someone to be sentenced to some very long time.

Hate them if you must.

But PLEASE don't inadvertently urge law makers to pass a law against them. A law passed against them means people go to jail.

Do you really wish the owners of dispensaries to go to jail? If so .. who are you working for?

Pb why so brash? how can you rally with us the 25th knowing the mmma position on dispens's then make a statement like that? i dont get it please explain yourself.

I HATE thought bombs that are intended to keep our community divided.

There have been a couple of topics that have spurred very heated debate. It helps when those topics are avoided.

This topic has heated the flames of division in our ranks for a long time. That has caused a lack, or slowing, of progress for our side.

If this site goes 100% anti dispensaries, I have to leave. The site will then have decided to be my enemy.

And they have not been made illegal under ANY other law. Since they were never illegal to begin with they don't have to be authorized by the MMMA. Pretty presumptuous!

True. But so do caregivers. Or co-op grows. I do not support anyone who attracts feds and compliant caregivers do not!

I spent money to prove that wrong. If the election were held today and people were asked to vote on this law all over again, 61% would still vote yes. That is knowing for a fact that dispensaries have resulted from this law. Or, at a minimum, the dispensaries exist BECAUSE the law exists. Even so, 61% of the voters would still vote yes for this law. That is acurate in the day done and only involves the percent polled!

THE DISPENSARIES DID NOT LOWER PUBLIC ACCEPTANCE OF THE MMMA.

I would say they are the number one excuse to disguise their (the government) hate. They are going to hate us no matter what. I'm sure that you wouldn't suggest that getting rid of all the dispensaries would cause the government to suddenly love us? No love needed, but slow down and gain some trust!

That has been claimed. Can you produce how much or what percentage of the materials are from out of state? And do those imports exceed our exports? No percent but that big bust going into ann arbor, sure was suspect,aye!

If you don't think you got your monies worth, spend your money somewhere else. I dont care I tied them!

It's interesting to note the quality of your information. Every case I've seen I thought the people were legal. EVERY ONE. Your interpretation, but nothing legal to support! And they lean on the patient to patient hard which could cost us!

What you don't get is this: they are going to arrest people. Both innocent and guilty. They intend to do so to have the courts draw the lines. NOW HEAR THIS: THEY HAVE BEEN AND INTEND TO CONTINUE ARRESTING INNOCENT PEOPLE. As I said, they know some of those they arrest will be found innocent. They KNOW this. Happens to more people than supporters of the MMMA, open carry is being threatened and always has.

AND SO SHOULD YOU

Not saying we can let our guard down, but I believe this toothpaste will never be pushed back into the tube. If you want to accept the fear and worry into your life, then go for it. Please don't try to get me to accept your pet fear as my own.

Take a seed. Put it into the ground. Spend the time you were using to worry and fret and spend it on the plant. I do alright, save the advice!

Do you really want to do this, I don't! Your free to your opinion and so am I so agree to disagree.

Do not try to gain my sympathy for someone who hangs in a grey area with a big fu..in target on their back. They obviously think they know what they are doing and I do not remember being consulted on the issue. I never said they were illegal, and really have no real problem other than the threat of losing p2p as the dispensary has decided to make that battle for us, putting everyone in danger for money.

Hate dispensaries if you must.

But PLEASE don't pretend they have been made illegal.

When you do, you may be promoting someone to be sentenced to some very long time.

Hate them if you must.

But PLEASE don't inadvertently urge law makers to pass a law against them. A law passed against them means people go to jail.

Do you really wish the owners of dispensaries to go to jail? If so .. who are you working for?

Do you really want to do this, I don't! Your free to your opinion and so am I so agree to disagree.

"I spent money to prove that wrong. If the election were held today and people were asked to vote on this law all over again, 61% would still vote yes. That is knowing for a fact that dispensaries have resulted from this law. Or, at a minimum, the dispensaries exist BECAUSE the law exists. Even so, 61% of the voters would still vote yes for this law. That is acurate in the day done and only involves the percent polled!"

This was done by a firm that derives it's income based on their ability to gauge the voters. They are hired by both republicans and democrats. Elected officials NEED accurate information all the time. And this firm has one of the biggest names in terms of being able to provide high quality information.

The margin of error was +-4%. The date was 1/24/2011. More than two full years after the law went into effect.

I believe that this was the best information money could buy. I believed at the time that our community needed to have a realistic view about what was taking place with voter acceptance in Michigan. We needed facts and not blind fear.

So I bought facts.

What are your statements based on?

Unity, not division. Our community is not big enough to just throw away 1/3 of it. Many need or prefer dispensaries despite their inherent downfalls. Why should the slim outspoken majority push their anti-dispensaries views on the large minority of patients through force? Are not we fighting the one shoe fits all mentality?

We have done our community a disservice through censorship. We have lost many members because of this censorship. If Grandma, or Grandpa, asks where is the best dispensary in my area, they should get the help they need or wish to have.

Instead, they get a bunch of strong opinions by those who think they know what is best for others, or are protecting their own caregiver business, on why they are idiots for even considering using a dispensary and the thread gets locked because we are not allowed to mention the word dispensary unless we are bashing one. Then they leave this site, for good, and search for one that fills their need for information and does not treat them like a child making the decision for them by "protecting" them from both sides of the story. This policy is degrading to patients.

In a patient forum you should fell safe talking about any patient related issues and this is currently not the case at the MMMA.

But, yeah, let them pay for advertisement and let us talk good or badabout them.

Wow, this who ever you are is probably the most compassionate statement I have read on this site. You are so right in your thinking. Instead of bashing Dispensarys, you are also bashing patients that have had a caregiver that possibly screwed him over and left him without meds and the only place he knew to go safely was a dispensary...I commend your statement and wished more people felt like you. Give everybody a chance, don't bash, we are all patients and we all need compassion.

i dont think it can be an error that any mention of a Business type model (dispensory or pot store as slick rick calls them) of any cannabis distribution center of sorts was not mentioned by those that wrote the law. with all the debate specifically on the fact Michigan voters did not want to see, nor did they expect to see dispensory popping up all over the state prior to the law coming up for us to vote on in nov 08, you can not now make the claim, its legal due to its NOT being mention. by saying because it ISNT in it, then anything else is good to go. That is how our Original Constitution of the United Stated has ended up a compete contradictorial constitution it has become today. Well they didnt see, or they forgot, or the original writers of our Constition of the USA couldnt forsee the future. but I contess they infact did, and as with any legal document, what is not said is just as important as what is said.

to ignore that fact now is akin to cutting your nose off despite your face.

If dispensory wording would of been in the law in any point, im sure it would not of recieved enough votes to pass in 08.

now, one can not and should not assume because i believe the omittion of their wording, thus their legality is not endorsed, that i infact denounce any and all dispensory type businesses. infact, ive been to a few. one has really done a great job imo, of education, helping the local Pts and CG, yes in a compassionate way. for one they do not buy the meds, they consign it. their farmers set the prices, and they get a percentage of anything that is sold. this way, each grower sets their price. if they are too high, then its the Pts and CGs that make that determination and do not ask for the expensive growers meds. unless that pt or cg feels the donation amount asked is inline with the med quality for the quanity desired.

much like a farmers market to a point.

the prices range from quite fair, to the higher side, but again, its the farmer that sets the prices, they just get a percentage of what a pt buys.

imo, this is todate, the smartest CC/Disp model i have seen. they work well in and with the community, MMJ associated and those not MMA assocaited as well, and strive to really meet each Pts/Cgs individual needs.

if more were like this one, many more people would have a much less harsh view of most of the dispensorys available.

infact i am also gearing up to open a business that is MMJ related.

but im heading a different route myself. due to my belief the omition of specific wording does much more than just say a mmj related Business Isnt Illegal currently. coupled with the rash of Fed busts on Dispensorys and other Brick and Morter MMJ related businesses, its not a wise avenue to walk down atm.

The poll was accurate based on what was asked and how informed the people who were polled were made. What were the pollees asked? Fact is I consider myself better educated about mm than the average person. I live in Ingham county. Last fall I would have guessed there were somewhere between 5 and 10 dispensaries in Lansing. About a month ago the local news reported that there were 43! I was astounded. The question becomes whether the representative sample that was actually polled was also fully informed because I can guarantee if the law were put to vote again the opposition would heavily advertise the proliferation of dispensaries as a negative. So, with that said, who here thinks that if you polled someone from your city and told them there were 43 dispensaries that they would STILL vote for the law.

The major flaw in that poll is you are assuming a certain degree of knowledge among your sample. You cannot simply extrapolate your data/poll results and apply them as if in a vacuum. As stated, if it were an election cycle and the issue were on the ballot then the airwaves would be fraught with negative aspects of mm which would greatly affect the election outcome. Your poll is accurate based on present circumstances. That means if the election were held on the day of the poll AND there were NO negative campaign attack ads then maybe your poll results are accurate. But there is NO WAY those results can indicate what an actual election outcome would be.

Furthermore your poll was conducted months ago. Since then there have been several dispensary raids which undoubtedly would ALSO sway some opinions.

You need to understand the limitations of social research and your poll has many limitations. It also has a shelf life and it's expired.

So your statements are based on your gut feelings? You think (feel) the most voters were against dispensaries at the time of the 08 election. Do you have any data to back that?

edit

That was indeed a snapshot. The dispensary folks on trial now were arrested in August of last year. A good four months before the survey. The Oakland county officials held a press conference to inform the public.

To "inform" people as a part of the survey process would manipulate the survey results. This survey was intended to find out what the public thought as a snapshot. Exactly as they were at that very moment.

well i dont know where you were in 06 and 07 while the tvs and papers and polititions in mi were dicussing the laws potentials a few years prior to nov 08. but in those years, every major Red Flag the Public was honing in on, WAS I DONT WANT TO SEE Pot Stores on every street corner. and here we are today, gaining on that exact premise.

fact is, Dispensorys WAS A HUGE ISSUE prior to the law being put on the ballot. Thus Their Existance, or assurance of their IN Ability to exist, was very much a major concern prior to the vote, during the vote, and it sill is today, a major issue and concern of the Citizens of Michigan. Hell its a major concern of the people of this very site.

not to say the fact they are legal, or are not illegal, solely to the point the are strictly and purposly not mentioned in the law at all, is hap hazzard, foolish, and dangerous.

people die becuase they step into the road with their eye focosed on where they want to be, which is the other side of the road, when they should of been watching that semi truck callen Public Opinion that was barreling down the road directly at them as they stepped off the curb.

all i am saying is this. Dispensorys and the Publics Concern of them popping up EVERY Where was a HUGE point of interest prior to the Act making the ballot for vote. If anyone didnt take note of that during 06/07/08, they didnt WANT to hear it, the DIDNT CARE to hear it, or they were Not around to hear it.

I don't see name calling. I see opinionated people with passionate views and resulting discussion. That's okay right? So, we're being nice but thanks for checking in.

Yes ... It All Good

I just don't want anyone getting mad

:watching:

Nothing wrong w/ a debt as long as we

no one gets hurt feelings ... :bighug:

Remember We're All on the SAME TEAM ...

The Cannabis Cancer Project would to prefer not to choose sides on this issue since it does not serve our interest one bit in our mission in assisting cancer patients with cannabis oil and providing it at no cost to the cancer patients. But the fact is this last year the Cannabis Cancer Project has gotten more support and donations in helping to assist patients from the Mac and other other clubs then we have gotten from the MMMA. For example I know were Baby Girl and others got most of there medicine for the oil from and it was not from the MMMA. No offense but the Cannabis Cancer Project or you could say I have gotten a lot of criticism here in the past on the MMMA by some of its members that post on here for what we do and what we promote but I guess that is to be expected since this is a public forum. But I can say this division does not serve the interest and our ability to provide to the patients that we assist one bit. The patients that we assist like the one we just started today a man who just got diagnosed with leukemia and is waiting to find out if its stage 3 or 4 does not have time for all this bickering and division he needs oil and he needs it now and the best that can be provided. We need action to get this done not talk and criticism.And we have seen more action from the Mac and other sources in getting the patients the Medication they need then from the MMMA sorry to say this but it is true

The poll was accurate based on what was asked and how informed the people who were polled were made. What were the pollees asked? Fact is I consider myself better educated about mm than the average person. I live in Ingham county. Last fall I would have guessed there were somewhere between 5 and 10 dispensaries in Lansing. About a month ago the local news reported that there were 43! I was astounded. The question becomes whether the representative sample that was actually polled was also fully informed because I can guarantee if the law were put to vote again the opposition would heavily advertise the proliferation of dispensaries as a negative. So, with that said, who here thinks that if you polled someone from your city and told them there were 43 dispensaries that they would STILL vote for the law.

The major flaw in that poll is you are assuming a certain degree of knowledge among your sample. You cannot simply extrapolate your data/poll results and apply them as if in a vacuum. As stated, if it were an election cycle and the issue were on the ballot then the airwaves would be fraught with negative aspects of mm which would greatly affect the election outcome. Your poll is accurate based on present circumstances. That means if the election were held on the day of the poll AND there were NO negative campaign attack ads then maybe your poll results are accurate. But there is NO WAY those results can indicate what an actual election outcome would be.

Furthermore your poll was conducted months ago. Since then there have been several dispensary raids which undoubtedly would ALSO sway some opinions.

You need to understand the limitations of social research and your poll has many limitations. It also has a shelf life and it's expired.

Which is EXACTLY my point! You don't have an accurate assessment as to how those people would vote in an election. Your data tells you how they would vote knowing what they knew on the day they answered the phone and participated in the poll. You cannot extrapolate that poll and assume that is how people would vote DURING AN ELECTION you can only know how they would vote IF THERE was an election on THE DAY they were polled. So your "snapshot" is not a picture of those same people today so your argument is worthless. YOU are ASSUMING they would vote the same way today. It is how YOU "feel."

As far as manipulating survey results, that's a typical way to conduct a survey. Haven't you ever participated in one? The surveyor would ask, "How would you vote on the mm law today if it were on the ballot. The subject would answer. Then the surveyor asks, "If I told you there are now xx dispensaries as a direct result of that law today then would you change your vote?" That would have been a more accurate "snapshot." As it is it tells us NOTHING of how someone will vote in an actual election only how someone would vote in a fake non-campaign ad election.

FYI the Ingham county prosecutor (a democrat) just came out against dispensaries. He says they are against the law. Check the headline story on wilx.com

well i dont know where you were in 06 and 07 while the tvs and papers and polititions in mi were dicussing the laws potentials a few years prior to nov 08. but in those years, every major Red Flag the Public was honing in on, WAS I DONT WANT TO SEE Pot Stores on every street corner. and here we are today, gaining on that exact premise.

fact is, Dispensorys WAS A HUGE ISSUE prior to the law being put on the ballot. Thus Their Existance, or assurance of their IN Ability to exist, was very much a major concern prior to the vote, during the vote, and it sill is today, a major issue and concern of the Citizens of Michigan. Hell its a major concern of the people of this very site.

not to say the fact they are legal, or are not illegal, solely to the point the are strictly and purposly not mentioned in the law at all, is hap hazzard, foolish, and dangerous.

people die becuase they step into the road with their eye focosed on where they want to be, which is the other side of the road, when they should of been watching that semi truck callen Public Opinion that was barreling down the road directly at them as they stepped off the curb.

all i am saying is this. Dispensorys and the Publics Concern of them popping up EVERY Where was a HUGE point of interest prior to the Act making the ballot for vote. If anyone didnt take note of that during 06/07/08, they didnt WANT to hear it, the DIDNT CARE to hear it, or they were Not around to hear it.

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Blueberry I am not disputing what the MMMA has done with its activism and in showing its support in the cause and what it has done for me in supporting me with the protest in that the MMMA preformed well beyond the call of duty I was pointing out when it came to assisting and helping in Providing the Cannabis Cancer Project what it needed to help continue in an uninterrupted supply to the patients that needed the oil that came from other sources like the Mac and for that those patients are very grateful. And with out those other sources like the Mac the patients would not have been able to get the medication they needed and we would not have gotten the number of success cases that we have. That is why I said I would prefer not to choose sides on this issues because all the work that is done by MMMA and the Mac is important and had benefited the patients and BB please dont take this wrong when it came down to getting the Patients the cannabis oil they needed it or the money to get the oil it came from other sources not the MMMA and thats ok because the MMMA has done a lot for us in speaking for us and defending our Medical Marijuana Law for that we are truly grateful but the cancer patients and Baby Girl needed much more than that they needed medicine and we are truly thankful to the sources that came though because it was the cannabis oil that saved baby girls life and some the others that we helped and you know as well as I do that did not come from the MMMA. Again I say division will do none of us any good All the work and activisms the MMMA is doing can only do so much but with out he medicine for these cancer patients it means nothing to them and to the cancer patient like the one we stated today with leukemia all words and activism right is not going to help them today only the oil is and were is that going to come from I know were it came from this past year and please keep that in mind that these patients do not have days to waist. And I do support you and the MMMA I also support the Mac and Normal

i would interperit that to mean, if wording for dispensorys was explicitly outlined in the MMA law, they would (hopefully) work hard to mainting their businesses to stay within those laws and outlines.

And as much as i can see the good for what they do (i dont think all are bad, but fact is their are some as we ve seen by the busts going done in recent months, where more than just MMJ was being worked with). Fact is, like any business, that business is only as moral and ethical as the people that own it.

I Hope we have good moral, and ethical individuals running and working in many of the states dispensorys. as it is You, whos shoulders it falls on to sway public opinion of how a Dispensory should be run and handled. and its your kiesters that are in a large way, speaking for all MMA registrants, as you are the biggest sourse of Public Attention, thus you have the biggest responsibility to bolster and maintain a Positive Public opinion.

all the time waiting for the feds to come knocking as they have a quest to ensure it currently stays private (no MMJ Distrobution in a business form). if it does become To large before they have the Pharmacutical industry ready to push organic TCH (search for recent information on new Pharma fields of cannabis allowed by the DEA and FDA) to the populus by the billions of doesesm then they lose their window of controllability of the situation. if that happens, then they ll further lose the grip they have on Marijuana use here in the USA< and the controlled profitability they would have if only pharmacutical companies can legally grow, and distribute their new organic marinol, would be gone to the small business and john q public, which is what they do not want. if the public already has it available widley, then pharma has no incentive to produce organic marinol, and the government loses more control of the citizens, and we regain a piece of our constitution and coutry back!!!

so in an essance, we need more dispensorys, to keep the government from siezing all control and eliminting our choice for us, agian, yet by doing so, we are all at risk of taking public opinion back 30 yrs on the issue. its a very, very delicate path that must be walked if the american citizens, thus real patients are going to prevail.

not trying to be gloom and doom. only explaining the picture of the puzzle i see as its being assembled. we dont have much time to change the puzzle picture, but change it we must.

i dont not delude myself in thinking they are not at risk, nor do i believe every last one is running solely for large profit, but yes some are. those need to go. they hurt us all. but as you can see by m last 2 paragraph, its a bit of an oxymoron.

to me, its evident the fed does not want thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of small business to start operation. they need time to get these pharma companys ready to sell RX organic marinal. thus eliminating ANY NEED for ANY STATE in the union to Have a MMJ law on the books. and only way to do that is to have a dispensory on every corner, which in the beggining would really sway public opinion against MMJ, but over a course of 5 to 10 years, that opinion would slowly but certainly sway into more support for it. its a Political Tug of War over the power of controlling the legality of how cannabis will be controlled here in the USA.

everyone needs to see this, know it, and believe it, because this IS what and in part, why things are going down as they are.

You must look DEEP to see the bigger picture. pieces of the puzzle are everywhere, and i see how they are fitting together, and as noted by myself and many others, including PB, MKormorn, BB, and others thru the coutnry, it IS NOT GOOD.

See the picture from every angle. inspect its details, and understand what the picture is saying to you. Trust me when i say, its closer than you think. the time to stand up and act IS now.

I'm glad you folks all seem to have access to these awesome dispensary beating prices and meds.... free meds... free clones... awesome genetics. Most don't. I don't. I don't know anyone personally who does. It sucks that you don't seem to want people to have any option at all who aren't networked like you are. I'm turned off by this debate... and starting to be by this site in general.

Blueberry I am not disputing what the MMMA has done with its activism and in showing its support in the cause and what it has done for me in supporting me with the protest in that the MMMA preformed well beyond the call of duty I was pointing out when it came to assisting and helping in Providing the Cannabis Cancer Project what it needed to help continue in an uninterrupted supply to the patients that needed the oil that came from other sources like the Mac and for that those patients are very grateful. And with out those other sources like the Mac the patients would not have been able to get the medication they needed and we would not have gotten the number of success cases that we have. That is why I said I would to prefer not to choose sides on this issues because all the work that is done by MMMA and the Mac is important and had benefited the patients and BB please dont take this wrong when it came down to getting the Patients the cannabis oil they needed it or the money to get the oil it came from other sources not the MMMA and thats ok because the MMMA has done a lot for us in speaking for us and defending our Medical Marijuana Law for that we are truly grateful but the cancer patients and Baby Girl needed much more than that they needed medicine and we are truly thankful to the sources that came though because it was the cannabis oil that saved baby girls life and some the others that we helped and you know as well as I do that did not come from the MMMA. Again I say division will do none of us any good All the work and activisms the MMMA is doing can only do so much but with out he medicine for these cancer patients it means nothing to them and to the cancer patient like the one we stated today with leukemia all words and activism right is not going to help them today only to oil and were is that going to come from I know were it came from this past year and please keep in mind that these patients don not have days to waist. And I do support you and the MMMA I also support the Mac and Normal

So NO caregivers from the MMMA gave or give to your cause? or is it The MMMA organization did not donate $$. Since the organization itself

doesn't grow MM how could it donate it. Didn't you recently post on the forum looking for free MM donations for your project(which I think is a most commendable project? did you receive any replies? Thanks for your time..

Archived