Careful This Weekend Msp Has Roadblocks Out

There were 4 MSP cars on M61 between Gladwin and Standish with a click it or ticket road block today checking each and every car, basically a search without a warrant if you ask me, as they were definitely looking for more than seatbelts with their heads in the car.

Careful out there this weekend, make sure you are covering your arse while your out driving.

Just thought I would let ya know if you were heading up north this weekend.

Another way for the NAZI's to invade our right to privacy. I hope they all suffer.... except the 1% that actually work FOR the people not AGAINST them. The only way to have control is to take control, If people dont stand up with backbones our freedoms will perish.....Dont wait till its too late to do something, we need to take our rights and stand firm.

When the seat belt law first went into effect It was not something police could pull ya over for. What happened?

As I recall a new law was passed a few years ago, allowing police to pull you over for seeing front seat passengers without seat belts.

edit: man, I thought I had this super-secret knowledge, and then ozzrokk goes and beats me to the punch. Just can't win some days...

As I recall a new law was passed a few years ago, allowing police to pull you over for seeing front seat passengers without seat belts.

edit: man, I thought I had this super-secret knowledge, and then ozzrokk goes and beats me to the punch. Just can't win some days...

:lolu:

Archived