"higest Thc Content"

High THC content does not necessarily = pleasant smoke.

A Marijuana documentary done by the BBC had one of their reporters experiment with marijuana. As a test, she was given a medium strength strain of weed and the next day tried pure THC. She enjoyed the high from the medium strength stuff, but was very unhappy with the pure THC. She found the pure THC to be uncomfortable and not pleasant at all. Apparently there are other chemicals in natural marijuana that work with and compliment each other to produce a pleasant high.

High THC content does not necessarily = pleasant smoke.

A Marijuana documentary done by the BBC had one of their reporters experiment with marijuana. As a test, she was given a medium strength strain of weed and the next day tried pure THC. She enjoyed the high from the medium strength stuff, but was very unhappy with the pure THC. She found the pure THC to be uncomfortable and not pleasant at all. Apparently there are other chemicals in natural marijuana that work with and compliment each other to produce a pleasant high.

While true, he wasnt asking about Pure THC, he was asking what strain had the highest percent of THC in it, along with all the other goodies.

To the OP, That has been up for debate for a long time and has many different variables. I would try a bunch of different strains from know growers, find the one you like the best, then try to get a few clones of it. I have smoked with many different people and can say everyone handles stuff different.

for a long time....white russian was the highest strain ever tested....I think it was 34 percent. But even serious seeds says it was a fluke.... that plant tested was the only one to ever show that high in the strain.

I remember that, but I never heard 34% I think I heard 22% *Cannabis Culture Magazine if i remember correctly, and that was about 7 years ago. I have tried White Russian just recently, and i have to say it was some really potent medicine.Covered in big fat tri-chomes, with a pleasant taste. Seemed to have a high leaf to catalyx ratio though not sure how that would effect the yield.

Hawiaan snow is said to have a 23.7% thc content. I have never tried it though.

AK-47 is supposed to be about 21%. I do love this strain. It is popular for a reason.

I have heard of a strain called Medicine Woman, that has a 33% thc content. Not sure how accurate the info is though.

this one's easy. ANYTHING I GREW! lol

Mr. know-it-all here is right. :geek::lolu:

His Chem-Sour was some of the best I had in awhile. I was standing next to him in the rain at the rally and you could smell it in his pocket! :thumbsu:

White Rhino, White Widow, anything white normally is higher on the scale. Mostly it is in the genetics, so 2 seeds from the same seed bank can have different THC levels.

personally I like to go for the taste, other qualities, adn then grow it right. No matter what, grown wrong even the best genetics will be lacking. Grown right even a medium THC genetic can be stronger than what you are used to.

Again, Please remember..... test results are the results from that person's plant...... it in no way means that's what you get when you grow it. Not only might you get a dif pheno, but your tech influences production as well. Its possible even likely that the test results tend to be from the best given pheno, that maybe one in a hundred that gets you to the level they "test" the strain at.

Again, Please remember..... test results are the results from that person's plant...... it in no way means that's what you get when you grow it. Not only might you get a dif pheno, but your tech influences production as well. Its possible even likely that the test results tend to be from the best given pheno, that maybe one in a hundred that gets you to the level they "test" the strain at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

True, but if I find clones of the top rated ones, I would try it at least once.

Herbal Elements posts their results and you can play with it like a spread sheet . You can look for highest THC or CBD for instance. It gets updated at least once a week so it is fun to see what new results are in. Also his prices are very competitive and the owner is a straight shooter. Honest and polite. (No I do not work for him!)

http://herbalelementsinc.com/

THC can be doubled by taking another puff. I bet if we took 13% THC meds and had a blind test (pick me,pick me!) We might find some really tasty meds that effect other things besides the THC high. There are over 400 chemicals in mj and as we know the US government has suppressed research so results are not as widely tested as they should be.

I heard Blue Dream is 22%-24% THC.....

I just harvested a bunch of it but it's not ready to smoke yet.

I'm very curious as to see how it compares to Mr. D's Lemon Cake.

I hope he posts his results from the LC, as he is one of the people inquiring about the testing.

My bet is that Lemon Cake is at 25% or above!

I batch test all my crops at www.micannalytics.com - I did 11 strains and was suprized to see the variation from thc levels ...LA Woman 25.5% versus cheese at 13% however both get me medicated...so it is not just potency alone...Testing is key to maintain a knowlege base of your consistency, next test round will begin to show comparisons in the same strain different crops.

MICannalytics.com has a personal account you can manage with all your results with high res photos plus i just found out I can scan a QR code on the Label downloads for printing. They provid PDF print outs for more patient info - really cool stuff - Lansing Lab - and Ann Arbor Office - 734-222-4675... if you are going to test you should try these guys or just see who has the highest testing Meds in michigan

I batch test all my crops at www.micannalytics.com - I did 11 strains and was suprized to see the variation from thc levels ...LA Woman 25.5% versus cheese at 13% however both get me medicated...so it is not just potency alone...

Yeah, Bubba Kush generally tests lower in the THC department, but tests high in CBD which is probably why it is my favorite strain, as I don't build a tolerance to it.

Sounds like a great lab too.

there are a lot of variables. I have mlc that people just love (mutant lemoncake) which tested at 13 percent thc. It has other aspects that make it desirable and it comes across as potent. I have had some indicas which were likely higher in THC and I found them irritating. Still its only my observation. if you want really crazy high THC smoke some hash.Just look at the numbers at the test sites and you will see what i mean. I have lc hash which is really fine. But more than two puffs and I am overdoing it. I am curious though if different parts of the plant have different levels. Also would like to see what the lc tested if grown by others

I heard Blue Dream is 22%-24% THC.....

I just harvested a bunch of it but it's not ready to smoke yet.

I'm very curious as to see how it compares to Mr. D's Lemon Cake.

I hope he posts his results from the LC, as he is one of the people inquiring about the testing.

My bet is that Lemon Cake is at 25% or above!

Archived