Pineapple Express

Has anyone grown this and do you know how long the flowering time is. received this strain from a friend and another strain called premir goldx ak-47 h wrote flower time on some paper and now I cant find it and now his phone is shut off what luck

Has anyone grown this and do you know how long the flowering time is. received this strain from a friend and another strain called premir goldx ak-47 h wrote flower time on some paper and now I cant find it and now his phone is shut off what luck

PE takes about 9 weeks to flower. hope this helps

Thanks for the info have you grown it bfore if so did it smoke good. how bout the ak cross I`ve seen lots of ak crosses but never seen purmir gold cross

Im growing it now, i have pics in my gallery. I was told its a 7-8 wk strain. Ive had someone PM me here and say they took theirs at 45-50 days with great results. Im gonna be harvestng mine in a week or so following the 7-8 wk guideline.

Also, i made this thread for anything Pineapple Express related. Check it out My link

Im growing it now, i have pics in my gallery. I was told its a 7-8 wk strain. Ive had someone PM me here and say they took theirs at 45-50 days with great results. Im gonna be harvestng mine in a week or so following the 7-8 wk guideline.

Also, i made this thread for anything Pineapple Express related. Check it out My link

no picks sorry. i'm just telling u how long the cut i got took.

You should always check trichromes with a microscope as even with the same cut different growers will a lot of times get different results. I have heard on average that PE is about 8 weeks but always check for your self. Peace, Afi

Archived