From Aero Cloner To Coco

i have 12 clones (OG Kush, Grand dad purp) about rdy to be transplanted into coco. my question is about tecnique. any tips on making the transition easy? how much nutes(PPM) should i give them at first? im a first time coco grower so clones to coco is something new to me. Thanks John

I've never grown in coco but maybe my experience will be helpful. I have gone from aero cloner to pro-mix soilless. I put them into solo cups and didn't feed them until they were ready to be transplanted to real pots. As far as actual method, I held the clone by the stem inside the cup and poured pro-mix out of my hand around the roots until the cup was full. After that I poured water in until just a few drops came out the holes I cut in the bottom. The transition was easy as pie and nothing went wrong. The plants showed little stress and starting growing up towards the light in a few days.

i have 12 clones (OG Kush, Grand dad purp) about rdy to be transplanted into coco. my question is about tecnique. any tips on making the transition easy? how much nutes(PPM) should i give them at first? im a first time coco grower so clones to coco is something new to me. Thanks John

My personal experience: I started with dirt / coco - coco to hydro [ ebb n flo ] /w the hydroton. I was happy to get away from the coco as I was new and having problems /w spiders etc. Swore they were nesting in the coco, I dunno ...

Tried the aero-flo, ehh, not really for me, actually gets away from me everytime . Last time I took out half the plants [ inbetweens ] and put them in hydro grew em into a scrog. Im smokin there stll mo growin !

Just mho I think you be takin a step back to go coco .... Good Luck !

Archived