Can They Still Deny Me?

I'm new and wanted to know if i still can be denied my card. I got the doc's signature 2/20/2011 and didn't send it out in till 5/10/11, the check was cashed 5/11/2011. I just lost my job and couldn't afford to pay it rite away and send it in as soon as I could. Its been 19 days so it would seem that I was approved but a friend of mine said he knew someone back in 2010 didn't get a letter after 21 days and was presumed "legal" but four months later instead of getting his card he got denied due to missing paperwork.

Guest Happy Guy

I'm new and wanted to know if i still can be denied my card. I got the doc's signature 2/20/2011 and didn't send it out in till 5/10/11, the check was cashed 5/11/2011. I just lost my job and couldn't afford to pay it rite away and send it in as soon as I could. Its been 19 days so it would seem that I was approved but a friend of mine said he knew someone back in 2010 didn't get a letter after 21 days and was presumed "legal" but four months later instead of getting his card he got denied due to missing paperwork.

I believe your doctors rec is good for at least 90 days.

I know someone who was denied after quite a few months of waiting. If your paperwork isn't in order they will deny you even if it is after 20 days. Might not be right but it happens.

Archived