I Don't Know Where To Start !

papajoe

hi my medical family ,

i'm papa joe and i joined the mmma last year about chrismas time i was not ready for all the help and love on this web site. i have been using my med"s since i was 16 years old and that 's only because i could not walk at that time. for 2 years of my life i spent wasin a full body cast for the first year and a half cast for another year. but that's not why i'm writing i have truely met some great people here like the quietone and his son john and eric (1337gr33n) he asked thequiteone if i could ride a long. and let me tell you this was my first and only rally that i every been to ( but not my last you have put a fire in my hart and i thought it was great . it opened my eyes to as what we as a family can do so. all i'd like to say it that we (the michigan medical marijuana associaton are here to plant our seed's and stand our ground and take down the goverment clowns puff on my medical friends puff on my friends and medical famliy puff on, my medical friends puff on and my the clone be with you papajoe)

p.s a big shout out to bubble grower, he made my a believer that there is still good in us all .thank you too my new family

p.s. sorry about the spelling but back when i had my first surgery i could not go to school for over a year. someone would come by and spend an hour a day 2 days a week with me. so that's one reason you don't see me on the site alot . but i'm here to do what i can . we have a big roaster and 2 big tents and a pretty big yard with a pool.my family and would be more than happy to help and would love to do so by having a pig roast for the MMMA .we live in lowell, mi and we would as a family would love to help for our next rally. love to all,

papajoe

hi my medical family ,

i'm papa joe and i joined the mmma last year about chrismas time i was not ready for all the help and love on this web site. i have been using my med"s since i was 16 years old and that 's only because i could not walk at that time. for 2 years of my life i spent wasin a full body cast for the first year and a half cast for another year. but that's not why i'm writing i have truely met some great people here like thequietone and his son john and eric (1337gr33n). and let me tell you this was my first and only rally and i thought it was great. it opened my eyes to as what we as a family can do so. all i'd like to say it that we (the michigan medical marijuana associaton are here to plant our seed's and stand our ground and take down the goverment clowns puff on my medical friends puff on my friends and medical famliy puff on, my medical friends puff on and my the clone be with you papajoe)

p.s a big shout out to bubble grower, he made my a believer that there is still good in us all .thank you too my new family

p.s. sorry about the spelling but back when i had my first surgery i could not go to school for over a year. someone would come by and spend an hour a day 2 days a week with me. so that's one reason you don't see me on the site alot . but i'm here to do what i can . we have a big roaster and 2 big tents and a pretty big yard with a pool.my family and would be more than happy to help and would love to do so by having a pig roast for the MMMA .we live in lowell, mi and we would as a family would love to help for our next rally. love to all,

papajoe

this is a fight about our life TO LIVE A FREE LIFE AND LIVE A HAPPEY AND PAIN FREE LIFE THIS IS NOT LIFE WHEN WE HAVE TO PAY THE GOVERMENT FOR SAYNG NO TO MEDICA MRIJUANA IT OUR PAIN WE SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHTS TO MEDACAKE TOO!

Guest thequietone

Hi Papajoe,

It was great to hang out with you at the rally. Pig roast... buddy call me anytime you're having a pig roast and i'm there. :bbq:

Hi Papajoe,

It was great to hang out with you at the rally. Pig roast... buddy call me anytime you're having a pig roast and i'm there. :bbq:

hi quiteone, just wanted to ask if we could do the pig roast and ask for donations for the MMMA let me know what you think about that also when do you think would be the best time to have the pig roast ( BBQ)

Archived