Add More Pics?

Hello all

New here, trying to figure out how to expand my 500k limit on file space so I dont haveto delete pics to put more up???I just started a new thread for an official KAKZAN Genetics test grow and I cant add more pics it says my file space only has 10.4k left, I trued to add a comment and the file space is the same, even if I start a new thread(test grow) I cant add pics file space is full.

help help please

thanks

GreenMarine9

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

If you're going to post multiple pics in a thread post them in your gallery first. This limit will have no bearing on the amount of images in a thread that can be posted. The old 500k limit was for attachments. I have bumped this up to 1024kb, but multiple images should be served from the gallery and not the threads attachments it self.

Best

If you're going to post multiple pics in a thread post them in your gallery first. This limit will have no bearing on the amount of images in a thread that can be posted. The old 500k limit was for attachments. I have bumped this up to 1024kb, but multiple images should be served from the gallery and not the threads attachments it self.

Best

Awesome, one more Q how do I get them from my gallery into my thread.... copy and paste from the options on the bottom right? or is there another way?

thanks

yes click the image in your gallery you was to post. then on the right side column you;ll see "Image Link" copy and paste it in your thread but use the "post image" (little picture icon) on your dashboard.

Awesome awesome thank you, I appreciate your help.

GreenMarine9

Archived