I use Litro Glow Bulbs and Litro grow 1 part neut the bubls last for 5 years and use 18 to 24 watts per bulb 4 lights have produced 7 ounces with 3 white widows. The litro grow nuet is a bit pricey but that is all I use 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon from cutting to harvest i do not need to flush or change the water through out my grow my water remains crystal clear through out my grow and my ph stays stable so my grow cost have been reduced to around 30 an ounce. Litro has eliminated a lot of work that I used to do now I can take vacation without much worry. I am not spamming I am only saying the truth and the only for others to believe this is try it and see for themselves like I did I will say I am completely convinced that Litro is the most cost effective way to grow indoors.

I use Litro Glow Bulbs and Litro grow 1 part neut the bubls last for 5 years and use 18 to 24 watts per bulb 4 lights have produced 7 ounces with 3 white widows. The litro grow nuet is a bit pricey but that is all I use 1/2 to 1 ounce per gallon from cutting to harvest i do not need to flush or change the water through out my grow my water remains crystal clear through out my grow and my ph stays stableso my grow cost have been reduced to around 30 and ounce. Litro has eliminated a lot of work that I used to do now can take vacation without much worry. I am not spamming I am only saying the truth and the only for other to believe this is try it and see for themselves like I did I will say I am completely convinced that Litro is the most cost effective way to grow indoors.

lmao....

Guest Happy Guy

Homelight Gardens is currently testing out 4 litro glows bulb Scott was impressed with light output compared to a 5t about 2 times light out put I would not be surprised after Scott does his testing that you will see them sold in his store

Scott will tell it how it is. Great to hear he is trying them out. I'll ask him about them and post something.

I am starting to make my own "nutes" I have a gallon of dandelions in a glass jug, they are in some water mixed with em1, plus a homemade lacto b strain of bacteria. when the dandelions are broken down i will starin off the plant material and use both as a spray and as a drench. I also have a mix going with just dandelion flowers. Next up is a bracken fern mix as I wait on my nettles patch to get bigger.

And probably the best homemade nutrients are stinging nettles, and comfrey. Nettles=grow, comfrey=bloom. You can grow both or forage for them. You can use this page http://www.oregonbd.org/Class/accum.htm to identify possible nutrient rich plants to make your own "nutes". This stuff is the real deal, it works very well. But hey if you want to spend your time at the hydro store instead of foraging it is up to you.

If this sounds like something you might want to try google fermented plant extracts for more information...........shredder

Yeah, those are good prices.

Are you growing in dirt or water. You don't need one of those gallons if you're growing in water.

The Hydro Store near me charges $32 for the Micro and $37 for the Bloom. Then they give ya 10% off with medical card. So, it looks like you found a bargain. It's roughly the same price at most stores I've been to.

Is the $300 light a 600 watt or a 1000 watt?

Magnetic or Electronic ballast?

Guest Happy Guy

can someone please tell me if those are good prices or not?? i thought that i had made it clear that thats what I was asking but i guess not...lol

That's why I posted the link. Ask Scott for a price quote.

Yeah, those are good prices.

Are you growing in dirt or water. You don't need one of those gallons if you're growing in water.

The Hydro Store near me charges $32 for the Micro and $37 for the Bloom. Then they give ya 10% off with medical card. So, it looks like you found a bargain. It's roughly the same price at most stores I've been to.

Is the $300 light a 600 watt or a 1000 watt?

Magnetic or Electronic ballast?

Its the 1000 watt butt i"m not sure if its eledtronic or magnetic, but I'm guessing probably magnetic. and I'll be growing in dirt when i start, i haven't quite gotten that far yet. I'm waiting for some money from the US government then I will be able to build my grow room and then start growing and soon i hope.

so by listing prices we are supposed to know that you are inquiring about them?

no your not supposed to automatically know what i am inquiring about, but nobody had to make fun of me, maybe i didn't realize that i hadn't asked if those were good prices when i posted it. thank you though for pointing it out to me.

no your not supposed to automatically know what i am inquiring about, but nobody had to make fun of me, maybe i didn't realize that i hadn't asked if those were good prices when i posted it. thank you though for pointing it out to me.

Your all good donnachris. Everyone is just having some fun....

Welcome..........

Ohhh sorry had to edit.

I forgot to say

I also like pie..................

Archived