Cannabis Communion.

I'm Lutheran, and I'm not offended... just confused. What does trouble me though is connecting mj in any way to Communion. The Lutheran understanding of Communion is that it is a means of grace (undeserved favor from God), that in receiving, in faith, the body and blood of Christ (as Luther said in, on, and under the bread and wine... a mystery) we receive in a more visible way God's grace and forgiveness. This is considerably more than viewing this just as a service of remembrance, but I don't want to argue that point here. This is not to be a private ceremony, but done with other believers as doing this together shows our unity in our faith. It is a more visible way that God extends His forgiveness to us, that we receive by faith, whether one believes this view or the remembrance view. Nothing more and nothing less.

I'm Lutheran, and I'm not offended... just confused. What does trouble me though is connecting mj in any way to Communion. The Lutheran understanding of Communion is that it is a means of grace (undeserved favor from God), that in receiving, in faith, the body and blood of Christ (as Luther said in, on, and under the bread and wine... a mystery) we receive in a more visible way God's grace and forgiveness. This is considerably more than viewing this just as a service of remembrance, but I don't want to argue that point here. This is not to be a private ceremony, but done with other believers as doing this together shows our unity in our faith. It is a more visible way that God extends His forgiveness to us, that we receive by faith, whether one believes this view or the remembrance view. Nothing more and nothing less.

To me, it is much more than a remembrance. The remembrance opens the way to receive two things. The first being grace. The second is healing.

Grace, having been purchased by his blood.

Healing, by having the worst recorded beating in the history of mankind. He looked like hamburger on a stick. He allowed that to take place to deliver physical healing to us. To purchase our medical care forever.

Both of these are spiritual in nature. They are not limited by the things of this world. The medium used obviously does not change into literal human blood and flesh. This is a symbolic representation. It is the mindset that matters. God honors the heart much more than the color of your shirt. Spirit rules over flesh. Not the other way around.

Some insist that it must be wine. Others insist that it must be grape juice. The physical materials matter nothing when the heart is what matters. Otherwise our eternal life would depend on the proof of the wine.

Now that is my viewpoint on Holy Communion. Which is not what I posted in that video.

I think you're right on, pb. In part, I was responding to thanks2's post, and also expressing my confusion over the meaning of your video and the various comments on it. Maybe it would help if I watched it again :mellow:

Technically what I'm doing with the video is the exercise of the manifestation of the working of miracles. One of the nine that are listed in 1 Cor 12.

This is not for receiving grace or healing. This is to move a mountain.

We were left with instructions to be imitators of Jesus Christ and his Dad.

So that involves things like restoring sight to the blind.

I don't really preach much .. not really. I'd rather show you than tell you.

I make tools to help extend supernatural power. The simple statement is "do your best, then let God do the rest."

I make a topical oil. That is the tool. I manifest the "gifts of healing" over the oil. And I'm ministering healing to an entire state at once.

Healing for our own bodies is what the broken body of Jesus Christ made available. We are no longer owned by this world. We just need to manage to claim what is now lawfully ours.

Captain Kirk's eyesight has returned at Beaumont.

Captains comment "you really do work for God!"

Archived