U.s. House Bill To Allow Federal Tax Deductions For State Approved Mm Business

I see this as an admission of guilt to the FEDs for breaking their law AND as a self admitted target list for the Feds to make their job of arresting the citizens and confiscating their assets easier. Are they in the same breath changing the law they have always used to jail us??? NO is the answer so change of legal status is not considered but a signed admission of guilt is what you are turning in on your tax returns. It took many years to make me so skeptical and leery of our gov. but once you learn the truth the hard way it is extremely hard to trust again. After all we are the targeted ones that are doing hard time as they steal our assets and destroy our families. Just saying.....

I see this as an admission of guilt to the FEDs for breaking their law AND as a self admitted target list for the Feds to make their job of arresting the citizens and confiscating their assets easier. Are they in the same breath changing the law they have always used to jail us??? NO is the answer so change of legal status is not considered but a signed admission of guilt is what you are turning in on your tax returns. It took many years to make me so skeptical and leery of our gov. but once you learn the truth the hard way it is extremely hard to trust again. After all we are the targeted ones that are doing hard time as they steal our assets and destroy our families. Just saying.....

Actually when you claim a deduction you need not list the precise reason. "Agricultural business" works just as well as "Illegal Federal Marijuana Grow Op." This would only be revealed in an audit and I assume if you are in clear and unambiguous compliance with State law we should be OK.

I had to add: Not legal advice, just my opinion, blah blah..

Archived