Local Source For Vapir No2 ?

Hi Nix !!!

OK, I'll bite.

What's the ONE ?

Dr. Jinx

Sorry should clarify... the Vapir ONE vaporizor is what I mean. I guess the 2.0 is the update to it. The ONE was my first vaporizer because it's one of the cheapest. I got it new for $150. It has a fan and blows the hot air over the mj which sits in a metal disc inside a ceramic ring. The thing is LOUD. That was the main reason I bought a Da Buddha vaporizer. Also I didn't like the fan aspect and that you couldn't turn it off. It was designed to work with balloons, but waiting for those things to fill up sucked, so I started to use the whip. That worked better but I had to remove the disc in-between hits to preserve it. The thing that appeals to me about the 2.0 is the portability.

Here's a nice pic. :rolleyes:

vapirone.jpg

This is the 2.0

willweb.jpg

Sorry should clarify... the Vapir ONE vaporizor is what I mean. I guess the 2.0 is the update to it. The ONE was my first vaporizer because it's one of the cheapest. I got it new for $150. It has a fan and blows the hot air over the mj which sits in a metal disc inside a ceramic ring. The thing is LOUD. That was the main reason I bought a Da Buddha vaporizer. Also I didn't like the fan aspect and that you couldn't turn it off. It was designed to work with balloons, but waiting for those things to fill up sucked, so I started to use the whip. That worked better but I had to remove the disc in-between hits to preserve it. The thing that appeals to me about the 2.0 is the portability.

Here's a nice pic. :rolleyes:

vapirone.jpg

This is the 2.0

willweb.jpg

Heh, Nix

It looks like Willie is sucking on a NO2 !!!!!

Dr. Jinx

PS: Many years ago I was up front at Pine Knob listening to Willie....I almost got beaned by a can of Busch Brew...and the lineup at the Men's who could not wait for the Urinal and were voiding in the sinks was quite the sight !!!!!

Dr. Jinx

I am a huge advocate of vaporization, so I have a few different kinds of vapes. I have used the Volcano for about 5 years now, found myself in Toronto last year without a way to vape, so I checked out the Vapir II at the Treating Yourself Expo. I compare the Vapir II to the Volcano. It is just as efficient, gives off tasty vapors, just like the Volcano, the only major drawback is that it is designed for use by one person, alone. I still prefer the 'Cano, but take the Vapir II out for road trips and such. I'm not really sure where to pick one up locally. Just wanted to say how much I enjoy mine... Peace ... j.b.

we have them at puff danny's glass boutique in ypsilanti.they are way better than "the one".in my opinion it is the best portable vape on the market.we have them in stock at $180 plus 10% off for patients and caregivers.so that puts it at $162 plus tax.we guarantee we have the lowest local prices on vapes and stand behind our products.as a special for the forum members i will do free shipping if you cant make it to us, and if you can pick it up i will disount it more to $150 plus tax.we also carry over 12 vapes so we have one to suit any needs.for more info drop in at 19 n.hamilton,ypsilnti mi 11-7 mon-sat or call 734 480-1422.we also have the largest selection of michigan made glass pipes!!!!!!check out our facebook page to see where we will be next blowing glass live for your enjoyment.

and anyone that comes in to the store and mentions the forum will get a free glass 1 hitter.NO PURCHASE NEEDED..JUST ASK!!!!!

we have them at puff danny's glass boutique in ypsilanti.they are way better than "the one".in my opinion it is the best portable vape on the market.we have them in stock at $180 plus 10% off for patients and caregivers.so that puts it at $162 plus tax.we guarantee we have the lowest local prices on vapes and stand behind our products.as a special for the forum members i will do free shipping if you cant make it to us, and if you can pick it up i will disount it more to $150 plus tax.we also carry over 12 vapes so we have one to suit any needs.for more info drop in at 19 n.hamilton,ypsilnti mi 11-7 mon-sat or call 734 480-1422.we also have the largest selection of michigan made glass pipes!!!!!!check out our facebook page to see where we will be next blowing glass live for your enjoyment.

and anyone that comes in to the store and mentions the forum will get a free glass 1 hitter.NO PURCHASE NEEDED..JUST ASK!!!!!

Do you carry the Iolite portable vape too?

Archived