Sea Green

tooldini

Yea........Although expensive, a little goes a long way. Been used in agriculture for a while too.

I notice improved health and more vigorous growth. Did not say faster, that is probably another whole can of worms. Got plenty of worms to deal with anyway so here goes.

Plants look very happy, as compared to much more experienced grows.

Grapevine says.......... Flush vs no flush = no difference. I say I dunno, not used it long enough to say. Am still on free sample bottle, but as long as I got the green for it, it stays in the tool box.

I can't wait to try it. What is the best way to measure out 1ml? I asked the wife and we don't have any measuring device to measure that amount. Are you growing in Soil? Can't remember if you told me already. I am in soil.

Hey tooldini! It's fun to watch your work!:goodjob: I appreciate you sharing what you know and what you grow. Take a look at your local pharmacy for a childrens medicine bulb stringe. It measures in one ml. increments. Makes it easy for us teaspoon/ tablespoon guys.

Thanks toad, I actually just found a syringe that I had used one of them on my dog and there were two so it is in ml measurements I think it will work just right. I have so much to learn and right now I am forced to do things kinda wrong LOL I have no were to veg so I am running some plants 12/12 from seed. I am expecting some stick like plants :) its still fun and for me so it does not really matter and I am still learning.

I can't wait to try it. What is the best way to measure out 1ml? I asked the wife and we don't have any measuring device to measure that amount. Are you growing in Soil? Can't remember if you told me already. I am in soil.

For now i use 1/4tsp.....5ml in 1 tsp, so 1/4tsp not quite full does it. Will look into better measuring device.

Growing in soil......dirt farmer.:)

Archived