Established Patient W/card Looking For Cg - Waterford

JohnnyWho

:-P .. These forums are useful but I made the danger of assuming one thing. An equal level of intelligence/education amongst all users. That obviously is not the case. Any post you make it seems someone comes crawling out of the web to spin your words then bash you for trying to help or asking for help. Removing all comments.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck Johnnywho, and be carefull of the FREE meds situation that CG's are offering. I wrote that before reading your profile so I guess you know to stay away from free. Spread the word and good luck you will find someone on here.

If you were closer to the GR area I would meet with you...

Asking for free meds always attracts the wrong CG's, maybe just start out saying you want to trade labor for meds? I am sure you will find someone eventually, its getting through until you find them that is hard.

Good luck!

Cedar

Woah there buddy... I was just trying to help you craft your pitch a little bit. it is in your "about me" but I didn't feel it was clearly laid out. Also, your so against "dealing" and don't specify legal p2p transfers to unconnected PT's, where is the CG compensated at all?

I'm glad I am not meeting you, and maybe your CG quit supplying you because of your attitude. I know if you were my PT I would drop you too.

trust me, I am not getting rich off of being a CG. The price you set in your "about me" is what I charge when I don't even know the person, I go lower for my actual PT's.

you also say that you want nothing to do with someone "dealing". I can assure you that just going to carded PT's and dispensaries you can top over 1/4 lb a month without trying hard. So, in a sense it almost seems like you dont' want anyone selling to non-connected PT's and dispensaries.

I am at PT and so is my wife. Without MMJ I expect she would be dead in less than 5 years, I am hoping with MMJ I can extend that out another 10 or more. And she is only 37 years old. So I am VERY understanding about patients.

This isn't "YOUR" thread. Read the agreement you accepted when you signed up. It is owned by the site, and being a public forum you don't own it. Second, you have 2 compassionate people who were basically just saying hey, hope you find one that meets your needs, and you get all upset at them. It's patients like you that cause good CG's to give up.

No, actually you are showing your true colors. I made a comment that would help clarify what you are looking for, and told you good luck, and you came back and flamed me.

Well, karma is a complain and I am sure you will get what you deserve. Kinda sounds like you already are.

Guest Happy Guy

I think you should be less vague and more realistic.

You could say, "I would like a half ounce a week for $100 for services."

Then there would be no room for critics and you might get yourself a decent caregiver.

Just trying to help.

I bet the best caregivers in the state are lining up to :bow: and give free meds to this guy.

That PM box must be overflowing with offers!

You PM'd me with an offer for a delivery service. That's not exactly low-key. Thanks but no thanks.

I think you should be less vague and more realistic.

You could say, "I would like a half ounce a week for $100 for services."

Then there would be no room for critics and you might get yourself a decent caregiver.

Just trying to help.

If I'm using 2 oz a month, $100 per week = $400 per month and that's way out of my price range. Not to mention maybe the highest compensation I've heard of in 2 years.

How did I flame you?

Your not helping your own cause. I charge less than you say you pay your CG, I would bet $100 my meds are better than his, and I always give freebies, even though I normally don't give completely free. I add on top of what my PT's buy.

All I said was that saying you expect free meds is going to attract the wrong CG's. then I said I am sure you will find what you are looking for eventually and good luck. You replied with

This is about peoples care and proper compensation to CG's .. that's what a CG should worry about, not getting rich off of patients .. you're thinking of health insurance companies and drug dealers .. who belong in the same category.

I would say you were attacking me there.

And no, I do not ask my PT's to deal for me. In fact none of them do. I handle all of my overages myself so they don't have to be bothered.

Also, I did read your Ad, and that's what I got out of it. That's why I commented, was to maybe help you word it so it was more easily understood. I even considered PM'ing you to offer you some free meds until you were able to locate a good CG closer. I AM SO GLAD I DECIDED AGAINST IT. That was a big dodging of the bullet.

See, I now feel attacked by you, and Tooldini probably does do, as I am sure Estimated Prophet does now as well. If you didn't start out as such a jerk you might have ended up with some freebies until you did find a new CG.

Lots of CG's on here are compassionate. But we also feel completely unappreciated. So if you come in here spouting that all CG's should be happy to have your plant count and be lining up outside your door to wine and dine you, you are proving you will be an unappreciative little prick and none of the good compassionate CG's will want anything to do with you.

With what you are posting, and the way you are attacking people and then claiming victim, you are going to end up with a CG who promises you the world, and then delivers nothing, leaving you back here looking for another in 2 months. And you really will be a victim again, all because you don't want to be a victim.

JMO.

Cedar

ok sorry to butt in , but paitents giving there 12 plants. i have never grown 12 plants per patient ever, i have 4 patients and take care of them quite fine with 1/4 of what i could legally grow. I don't see it as a reward to sign a patient. Not at all, I am doing the patient a favor, not the other way around,if you think that then you are saying CG's profit from your 12 plants, if its that easy why not grow your own, it only costs oh $2000. to get started. no big deal right.. i can grow for me with out anyone demanding, critizing or calling me a dealer, but i wanted to help others, so you got one that was masquarading as a caregiver, well if he is growing 12 plants for you, he has way too much on hand. two plants would feed almost any patients needs. I also don't see asking for a reasonable amount of medicine as wrong, but i do at least feel like your lumping CG's and dealers into the same boat.. that isn't right, some care alot about there patients, my patients were strangers when i met them, they are now friends, I give them compassionate pricing and they never run out. I also take them free samples all the time. as well as drop in for a beer or a coffee. I care about their well being, as it should be. Dont slam the rest of us in the same boat. Oh and i do free meds all the time. And every patient i have would tell you in a heartbeat what kind of CG i have been for them..

:-P - Convo over. I'm the guilty one here for responding to any of your negative comments. It's my mistake and the way to end it is to stop, so I'm removing them all and moving to where I'm told is a healthier and more appropriate thread to post in that's moderated to keep the trolls out.

ok sorry to butt in , but paitents giving there 12 plants. i have never grown 12 plants per patient ever, i have 4 patients and take care of them quite fine with 1/4 of what i could legally grow. I don't see it as a reward to sign a patient. Not at all, I am doing the patient a favor, not the other way around,if you think that then you are saying CG's profit from your 12 plants, if its that easy why not grow your own, it only costs oh $2000. to get started. no big deal right.. i can grow for me with out anyone demanding, critizing or calling me a dealer, but i wanted to help others, so you got one that was masquarading as a caregiver, well if he is growing 12 plants for you, he has way too much on hand. two plants would feed almost any patients needs. I also don't see asking for a reasonable amount of medicine as wrong, but i do at least feel like your lumping CG's and dealers into the same boat.. that isn't right, some care alot about there patients, my patients were strangers when i met them, they are now friends, I give them compassionate pricing and they never run out. I also take them free samples all the time. as well as drop in for a beer or a coffee. I care about their well being, as it should be. Dont slam the rest of us in the same boat. Oh and i do free meds all the time. And every patient i have would tell you in a heartbeat what kind of CG i have been for them..

:goodjob::goodjob:

all you're trying to do is discredit me because I don't agree with you. That's your whole purpose, CG's are PM'n me telling me to abandon this thread and start another just because of you, but I'm not .. I want everyone to read your comments because you make yourself look like douche man... I'm just here asking for care. I never attacked you, I only addressed MY concerns. So listen, thanks for the comments but I really think you're done. And as for the others, they have been PM'n me with OFFERS to supply me at an avg price of $100 a quarter. They're not here to help me in anyway. So endorse them all you want guy, just making you look worse to the others reading this thread and you're providing an excellent example of how horrible some CG's out there can be and why these forums are only a starting point for finding a truly good caregiver. well done.

i don't endorse anyone, and $100/quarter is dispensary prices. I personally think your current CG is too high. And your still attacking, belittling, and being a general "douche" to quote you.

And this is exactly my point, your attracting the wrong people at $100/quarter. And yes, I am a horrible CG, as I provide FREE meds to my patients when they can't pay. If they run out and are just waiting for disability, I let them take it before they pay. I don't ask them to deal for me. and I charge less than your current CG does. And, if I ever run out, I out of pocket pay dispensary prices to supply them until my grow finishes up.

You attacked me, you attacked tooldini, and both of us were just saying good luck finding someone new.

I personally think the douche is on the other foot...

Guest Happy Guy

I'm not attacking you .. so don't get all Emo like this Cedar whatever dude.. but .. don't you think $400 a month compensation to a CG is a little high? .. I've been paying $250 an oz and getting one for free every month. Like I've stated over and over.. I don't feel like I had a bad deal with my CG .. only that my CG wants me to deal and move meds for him now to increase the amount of money he's making. And I cannot do that. I'm looking for a similar deal. I've grown before and my costs have never toppled $2500 a year for a 2 car garage space with 3 MH lights 5 fans 2 pumps and nearly 30 plants in it to feed and water, just because I can't grow now doesn't mean I should line up to pay usurious amounts of cash for care .. I want to compensate my CG in some manner.. but I can't pay $100 a week to someone even if I didn't have my card so I could never consider offering that to someone here.. I offer only what I can afford I hope you understand my point.

$400 for 2 ounces is high? That is very low. But I'm talking about legacy strains, not designer garbage. The free thing is just muddying the water. You will get something free if you treat the person decent. Do not demand 'free'. My patients are darn happy with a quarter a week for $50 services. They tell me every time they see me how much they appreciate what I do for them. They are old school and know respect is mutual.

How much did you sell your garage weed for when you were dealing?

Archived