Established Patient W/card Looking For Cg - Waterford

JohnnyWho

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your whole point has been to attack me as an ungrateful patient because I don't want to deal weed for my CG, and I don't want to pay dispensary prices, I don't care what you say you do for your patients - in reality I hope you have a great relationship with them and that they appreciate you, but what is your goal here? what you have to say is not within the scope of this conversation. You're attacking a patient who doesn't want to deal for his CG .. that's all. That's it. Nothing more. Just attack attack attack.. you are a troll.. you troll forums looking to engage people in disputes solely for your personal enjoyment I think. It's sad.

Actually I was attacking you for being disrespectful and attacking me and Tooldini for offering some simple, sincere advice. Sorry if that got confused.

Like I had said, if you were closer I would have offered to be your CG, I would have even considered your terms as stated. And I never would have asked you to deal for me. Anyway, I am sure you will find what your looking for eventually.

It's sad that you have been without for 2 months and will probably have some more outages. Cause I really think you need to smoke a bowl before getting on here next time :(

Guest Happy Guy

I demand nothing and I don't even ask for anything for free.. yeah .. I consider $400 a month from a patient as extremely high actually. I offered 1 free oz and 1 at $200 then $300 per oz after that .. and I usually didn't have any xtras sold. The free oz was plenty for my 4 patients and when they were low if it was close to the end of the month I'd top them off for free out of overages. Also, at harvest after curing I would distribute what was left from the last crop amongst my 4 patients. I also gave them free bud clippings to split at harvest time to make butter. Just in what I sold from overages to dispensaries was netting me 600-900 per month, plus keeping me in smokables and edibles. So why clip patients for 250 oz when the dispensaries were covering my monthy bill plus allowing me xtra cash to improve my garden and to pocket a little on the side..

Why the free ounce? If you are already a patient you have grow rights. Was this charity? You didn't need 'cover'. You just grow for other people for nothing? You are truely a treasure. With all the work and expenses, I need to charge a little. I don't divert any to the illegal dispensary for obvious reasons.

Johnnywho I would have just gave you a quarter for free if you would have come off another way. I have some nice Cali hash plant curing at the moment.I was just saying don't expect,demand and you will get what you want. Did not mean to come off the wrong way. $100 a quarter is way to high so work something better out with those guys for sure.

Maybe I can end the hostility of this thread. Johnny, if you are close to m-59 and Vandyke send me a PM and I will get you a sample of a couple of strains I currently have and we can go from there and I do not expect even close to 20 dollars a gram. I will try to help you. You guys do KNOW this used to be called the LUV drug. Peace brothers we are all fighting the same fight.

I guess I don't understand .. I gave the free oz because they gave me the right to grow their plants. 1 plant supplies 1 of my patients for 2-3 months .. I had 4 patients I grew 8 plants and kept ending up with a ton of overage, so I sold to other CG's that own dispensaries to cover my electric, organics, medium, replacement lamps, humidifiers/dehumidifiers, buckets, and all that garbage instead of taking the money from patients who couldn't afford to pay for meds .. like most of us in michigan .. we can barely afford to pay attention to what each other are saying around here let alone pay $100's for meds .. so I don't get it .. why are you mad?

You know johnny one thing I don't get, is if this is really all about the patient, you realize that the only people who can buy from a dispensary are patients. And dispensaries generally rape patients. So to provide to your patients cheap, you were knowingly and willingly screwing over other patients. It's sad :(

And Happy Guy is completely convinced dispensaries are illegal, which they probably will be shortly if Snyder and Jones have their way. So IMHO any CG who banks on selling to dispensaries right now is pretty stupid, they may all be gone in a few weeks.

well I'm not a CG anymore.. just a patient .. As I'm no longer a CG, I'm not banking on anything .. so thanks for another useless comment ..

Well it isn't useless because, your not banking on it, your asking another CG to bank on it. You are asking someone else to spend money on electricity, nutes, strains, etc for you, and give it to you free or really really cheap, with the notion they can sell overages to a dispensary. But if the dispensaries are all gone, what is going to happen?

And no where near $20/gr is generous? Even at 1/2 that is $280/oz. Hell I'll be your CG for $280/oz and drive it 1/2 way across the state.

And I think you missed something. Everything was nice and happy until you came unglued and started being a jack donkey...

Guest Happy Guy

I guess I don't understand .. I gave the free oz because they gave me the right to grow their plants. 1 plant supplies 1 of my patients for 2-3 months .. I had 4 patients I grew 8 plants and kept ending up with a ton of overage, so I sold to other CG's that own dispensaries to cover my electric, organics, medium, replacement lamps, humidifiers/dehumidifiers, buckets, and all that garbage instead of taking the money from patients who couldn't afford to pay for meds .. like most of us in michigan .. we can barely afford to pay attention to what each other are saying around here let alone pay $100's for meds .. so I don't get it .. why are you mad?

Mad? LOL

I'm just curious. Like you, I don't understand. Why would you pay for the right to grow their plants? It doesn't make any sense. You already have your own plant rights. Yet you pay to have what, more? So you can divert it for money. That puts all the patients at risk assigned to you. It's not a reliable business model. You would have done your patients a better service with a small service charge and stayed legal and confidential.

Guest Happy Guy

what I don't understand is ..?? who am I paying? .. I grow for myself and 4 other people. Myself and the 4 patients all get our MM for free. I charge other CG's to take the overages and that money covers my expenses plus puts a little cash in my pocket every month.. who am I paying? .. I'm giving MM to patients .. not paying them to let me grow for them. It's fair because I couldn't generate that kind of overage on my own I can't keep plants in clones, veg, and flowering stages and have enough to pass to other CG's to cover my expenses with just my 12 plants .. I grew for just myself and I absorbed all the costs .. I grew for patients and that gave me a large enough crop to dispense overages at dispensaries that not only covered my grow but generated that same amount in xtra funds for me .. I say 600-900 a month is an excellent business model if your costs are below $300 a month and you treat it like a hobby .. it was only a few hours a week.. maybe 8 total.

You need to understand when you divert to a dispensary you are 'HOT'. You are probably part of an investigation already. So you have messed it up for you and all four of your patients because you were greedy for extra cash flow from the dispensary. Now you want to network with a bunch more caregivers so you advertise it here. You are playing russian roulete and some innocents might be involved with your risk taking. Patients grow rights were not granted so people can get free weed by diverting it.

Guest Happy Guy

You are so far off the topic .. you're really reaching for someone to bicker with .. I'm done..

This thread is closed by poster .. I've been instructed to repost and will do so .. CG's are free to PM for info or redirect. You trolls feel free to continue this at your leisure. I'm a patient in search of a CG .. Not here to debate semantics with people I've never met. Thank you legitimate posters .. blow me LEO's.

At first you were just a patient looking for a caregiver. Who's the troll?

Guest Happy Guy

You offered me a "deal" at $400 an oz and you're calling me greedy for supplying patients for free and charging other CG's for overages??? .. couldn't help it .. had to respond to this last one .. your arguments are grossly ineffective Happyguy .. I thought you were making sense a little earlier but clearly I can see I was mistaken and you're just another troll.

case closed. buh'bye.

I didn't offer anything. I'm not looking for patients. I said $400 services FOR TWO ounces was really fair. Look back and see. Slow down now.

Archived