Day After Effects Of Medicating?

I sometimes find my pain level still decreased the next day, without more meds, probably from the anti-inflamatory properties, and there is sometimes a little lack of motivation, but coffee normally breaks me out of that. It isn't real strong, just feeling a little lazy until my coffee.

Sativas I have not noticed an increased energy level by the time it wears off. It might be there, I just haven't noticed it.

Cedar

w4at are you using it for? Me I am in pain all the time and I get depressed. Now I am never off if and when I am off it for a period I feel tried and more depressed. Are you growing it yourself if you are give us a try if you need help with growing the Grower's Club Of America is always willing to help you with any growing problem. The Instructor goes to any compasion club to teach al they need to do is ask the club to send them.

I am a new smoker and have not noticed anything except maybe a little more tired in the morning cause I do using at night. Nothing bad like a hangover or anything just a little more tired than normal but it could just be that morning cause I don't use everyday.

I have been using medibles for insomnia for a while and I have noticed that my anxiety and adhd are not as bad when I wake up.

The really interesting thing is that this week when i went to my doctor my blood pressure was low. I had been struggling with high blood pressure ever since we have been dealing with all the stresses of being a caregiver. It was actually up to 170/100 a few months ago and it was 100/60 this week after a good night sleep with some strong brownies in my belly.

Hmmm, so our medicine could help blood pressure. Anyone else heard of this?

Archived