Oakland County Patients

MtnGrown

Greetings CG's,

I am an Oakland county patient. I don't need to tell all of you how tight things have gotten down here in Oakland county. I've recently posted for a new CG. So far, I've received a couple of emails from CG's with messages like "Move", "Too Bad you're in OC", "Too Much Trouble", and things like that.

I'm writing this to say to all of you ... I understand. Although we don't have many police officers left in the small lake communities around OC (like Waterford, Keego Harbor, Commerce, Walled Lake, etc. etc.), AND - these communities have notoriously throughout the years been the home to many growers/smokers, AND our community police (until recently - because they've all been laid off) have been the kind of public servants that, if you were swerving or driving erratically, would pull you over, make sure you were okay and not ill, then take your beer or weed, lecture you - then drive or follow you home to be sure you got there safely. Until 2 years ago that's how things were around here. We were your friends, your contemporaries. You came here to boat and fish and party with us - now we are labelled as Pinko Commie Backstabbing Sheriff Deputy wannabe's - which of course is not at all true. Many of you want to boycott our markets and merchants and that's fine, we don't know how that will help the cause at all, except to drive those of us merchants who are also MM patients (and there are many of us) to stop donating to the cause, or to change positions all-together, or make hungry people who are struggling that much worse off. I mean we have to live. We're people just like you.

All we have here in Oakland county is a Bad Sheriff, with a small group of rich supporters, our Sheriff represents himself and that small group of our local government that feels like they can break any law they want in the pusuit of their version of justice for their crusade against MM. The patients of OC are not guilty of any infraction against other MM patients or CG's, nor have we spoken out against the cause or other MM patients or CG's.

Just because we live in Oakland doesn't make us LEO's or LEO affiliates.

Are we now to be shunned by the cause? I have a small group of patients (3 actually, me included). We're individually trying to locate CG's to service us outside the county and not having much luck. We are home growers that don't feel safe. The raids of last fall hit kinda close to home because I knew Sal Agro in my youth, he was a caring individual, a great guy, and although I didn't have the pleasure of having him as my coach growing up, I did play against him alot and he was a charismatic figure that loved children and you couldn't easily forget about a guy like that. Anyway, after the raids we felt pretty nervous, if they could do this to guy like Sal and his wife and the community was just going to let the Sheriff get away with it what would they do to us? So we shut down and signed a CG that was servicing us quite well until recently, but now it's not working out. I'm looking for a CG that has an opening for myself, and if my 2 friends can't get serviced in the future possibly 2 more. I'm focusing on my own cause at the moment as they are focusing on theirs individually. I may have given up my garden but I refuse to give up my home, neighbors, friends, and family over gestapo tactics. We all live INSIDE Oakland county, but we have homes and families and we're not running away from a Sheriff with a bad attitude.

Me personally, I would rather conduct my business with MM and my CG outside the county. I'd like a CG from Genessee, Shiawasee, or Livingston counties preferrably as I live in the NW area of the county. If there are any Quality and Experienced CG's in these area's that needs an older and experienced patient (20+ years using MM for illness, pain, and OTHER). I'm over 40, a veteran of Desert Shield/Desert Storm, laid-off electrician/currently returning college student. Extremely discrete person, I'm married, I have things and property and relationships with friends and family that I don't want to risk on careless or greedy people.

Please help if you can. Send a PM, we can talk and go from there.

Guest Mr Pepper

You must have ran into different cops than me in the Keego area - needless to say they didn't just take my stash and tell me to move along :P

Good luck finding a caregiver, bro. I know it's tough in OC right now. Stay strong.

Greetings CG's,

I am an Oakland county patient. I don't need to tell all of you how tight things have gotten down here in Oakland county. I've recently posted for a new CG. So far, I've received a couple of emails from CG's with messages like "Move", "Too Bad you're in OC", "Too Much Trouble", and things like that.

I'm writing this to say to all of you ... I understand. Although we don't have many police officers left in the small lake communities around OC (like Waterford, Keego Harbor, Commerce, Walled Lake, etc. etc.), AND - these communities have notoriously throughout the years been the home to many growers/smokers, AND our community police (until recently - because they've all been laid off) have been the kind of public servants that, if you were swerving or driving erratically, would pull you over, make sure you were okay and not ill, then take your beer or weed, lecture you - then drive or follow you home to be sure you got there safely. Until 2 years ago that's how things were around here. We were your friends, your contemporaries. You came here to boat and fish and party with us - now we are labelled as Pinko Commie Backstabbing Sheriff Deputy wannabe's - which of course is not at all true. Many of you want to boycott our markets and merchants and that's fine, we don't know how that will help the cause at all, except to drive those of us merchants who are also MM patients (and there are many of us) to stop donating to the cause, or to change positions all-together, or make hungry people who are struggling that much worse off. I mean we have to live. We're people just like you.

All we have here in Oakland county is a Bad Sheriff, with a small group of rich supporters, our Sheriff represents himself and that small group of our local government that feels like they can break any law they want in the pusuit of their version of justice for their crusade against MM. The patients of OC are not guilty of any infraction against other MM patients or CG's, nor have we spoken out against the cause or other MM patients or CG's.

Just because we live in Oakland doesn't make us LEO's or LEO affiliates.

Are we now to be shunned by the cause? I have a small group of patients (3 actually, me included). We're individually trying to locate CG's to service us outside the county and not having much luck. We are home growers that don't feel safe. The raids of last fall hit kinda close to home because I knew Sal Agro in my youth, he was a caring individual, a great guy, and although I didn't have the pleasure of having him as my coach growing up, I did play against him alot and he was a charismatic figure that loved children and you couldn't easily forget about a guy like that. Anyway, after the raids we felt pretty nervous, if they could do this to guy like Sal and his wife and the community was just going to let the Sheriff get away with it what would they do to us? So we shut down and signed a CG that was servicing us quite well until recently, but now it's not working out. I'm looking for a CG that has an opening for myself, and if my 2 friends can't get serviced in the future possibly 2 more. I'm focusing on my own cause at the moment as they are focusing on theirs individually. I may have given up my garden but I refuse to give up my home, neighbors, friends, and family over gestapo tactics. We all live INSIDE Oakland county, but we have homes and families and we're not running away from a Sheriff with a bad attitude.

Me personally, I would rather conduct my business with MM and my CG outside the county. I'd like a CG from Genessee, Shiawasee, or Livingston counties preferrably as I live in the NW area of the county. If there are any Quality and Experienced CG's in these area's that needs an older and experienced patient (20+ years using MM for illness, pain, and OTHER). I'm over 40, a veteran of Desert Shield/Desert Storm, laid-off electrician/currently returning college student. Extremely discrete person, I'm married, I have things and property and relationships with friends and family that I don't want to risk on careless or greedy people.

Please help if you can. Send a PM, we can talk and go from there.

Archived