Caregiver Open To New Patients (Flint/thumb)

Smiley Coyote

I have the authority grow enough plants to take care of any new patients (plenty of room to let 'em get big) and the flow is to begin in roughly eleven weeks. Currently only have an overage of White Widow and Afghani #1, all organically grown under HPS. They are dense and tasty, I assure you. I do have some hash (also organic). If you are some distance away, I will deliver if you will merely compensate me for gas and, of course, the time and effort in growing it and patients will find me very reasonable when it comes to that. I have four openings. Coming this summer are:

Jack Herer

Granddaddy Purple

Super Skunk

Tangerine Dream

Northern Lights

Red Diesel

I am looking for long term patients. Some of what I grow is strictly organic (current overage is entirely organic) but I will be moving into hydro soon with a keen eye on staying as natural as possible while doing so. The organics will continue as well so if you have a mind to be chemical free in your medical treatment and taste the fruit of the microherds (bacteria in my soil that helps the plants) then that will be available as well.

I am in this for the long haul. Strain varieties will be circulated over time and requests from my personal patients will be considered strongly. If you are interested, simply send me a message at dankbud@ssl-mail.com

~ Eric

post-14491-0-89236300-1307886145_thumb.jpg

Archived