Caregiver Needed Asap

I am in need of a caregiver in Washtenaw Co area. I am disabled with severe spinal injury and fibromyalgia among other things. I support my family on my social security income so there's not much left for my meds. I need about 3 oz per month but I am unable to pay even the average price out there. I need someone who is willing to work with me on the price. I am truly a very low maintenance patient. You'll see me once a month and that's it. Thanks. PM me if interested.

3 ounces per month? :mellow:

I smoke like cheech and chong and i barely top 1 ounce a month but you know what you need to stay comfortable i guess. :thumbsu:

3 Oz's a months from a 12 plant cycle might be a tad difficult for a grower to supply unless they have other patients they work with. :sword:

3 ounces per month? :mellow:

I smoke like cheech and chong and i barely top 1 ounce a month but you know what you need to stay comfortable i guess. :thumbsu:

3 Oz's a months from a 12 plant cycle might be a tad difficult for a grower to supply unless they have other patients they work with. :sword:

In their defense, I can easily smoke and oz or more a week so asking for that much isn't so out of the ordinary.

I would imagine it's how you medicate that makes it go further. I prefer to smoke in a joint, that's all that really works for my pain. Others swear by pipes, vapes and such and that does make it go much further but it doesn't give me the level of relief I'm searching for.

Only way yer gonna get it cheaply is to grow it your self. that isnt cheap either. Nor is it free so good luck on finding someone to grow for ya under what it cost for them to grow it. If they do then they're doing something else with your plant count......

It mostly depends on what he considers normal prices. If he is talking a dispensary prices, and he is a 4th or 5th PT on a CG's list, I could see getting the price down to a reasonable level.

Problem I see with this is 3 oz a month, but only seeing him 1 time a month, would be transferring more than the limit to the PT. Would be much better off doing 2 1.5 oz transfers, once every 2 weeks.

There are plenty of ways to use more than 1 oz a week. If you like it in food, or are just a heavy user, 1 oz isn't that much.

Cedar

Archived