More Threats To Online Privacy And Security

Awhile ago I posted info about this but the threat is still looming over us and according to this urgent action alert, there are many more dangers than just privacy concerns. EFF has been fighting for our rights for many years. Please stay updated on these matters, it affects the whole Internet community. Here's the link: EFF Action Alert, Online Privacy & Security

Sincerely, Sb

I hope people are looking into this and taking action. When I found it, I had signed out of here and had planned to go to bed but then I checked my mail and felt compelled to come back here long enough to share it. Our privacy is dwindling away and they wanna take more, they won't stop till they have total control and we can't let that happen. We must assert our rights or we will lose them, it's just like what's happening here in our community. EFF has had many victories but they can't do it alone. How sad to have to continually be fighting for our rights, rights that we already have that are not being acknowledged and respected, accepted and implemented. Sound familiar?

Sincerely, Sb