Clare County Compassion Club Bbq..camping

mayorherb

Tarzan, I would love some free leonard seeds if you have enough to go around.

I look forward to seeing everybody and as always I will have plenty to share with everyone.

Peace, Afi

Good thing i came and looked one more time ....

I got 4 Free Leonard Seeds set aside for You ....

I don't have many more left ...

I was getting ready to hit the bed...

6 am comes earily for me ...

Going to Muskegon first ...

then after that Im heading to the BBQ ...

I 'll see yah soon ...

Drive Carefull Budd :bighug:

Good thing i came and looked one more time ....

I got 4 Free Leonard Seeds set aside for You ....

I was getting ready to hit the bed...

6 am comes earily for me ...

Going to Muskegon first ...

then after that Im heading to the BBQ ...

I 'll see yah soon ...

Drive Carefull Budd :bighug:

Thanks Bro I appreciate it. I look forward to spending a little more time talking with you this time. The rally was a little hectic this time we will have the great northern country to roam free instead of jammed in a room.

Peace, Afi

Thanks Bro I appreciate it. I look forward to spending a little more time talking with you this time. The rally was a little hectic this time we will have the great northern country to roam free instead of jammed in a room.

Peace, Afi

Your Very Welcome ...

I don't have many of those left ....

All i ask is that once you get it going ...

Please Share them w/ the Members here ...

The World ...

I need to find someone that can make me

some more seeds from my Free Leonard seeds ?

Hope you 'll get a 1 - male and a 3 - Females ...

Just as long as their from these seeds ...

Im willing to pay so i can continue to

pass the Love for Swampy .... :blow-a-heart:

Looking foward to seeing you again and Yes ...

MORE FELLOWSHIP and Huggs :bighug:

I will make seeds for sure. Thats why I jumped on that as I know plenty of people with clones but I would like to keep it around for sure and you don`t have to worry about me spreading the love. I don`t know if you had seen my post free seeds or not but I am handing out over 200 hundred seeds to members here at the BBQ and Mocc Green Summer Social. So Free Leonard will be on my free seeds list as I am going to keep my free seeds post going continuously to members here. I am meeting more and more people everyday that are willing to donate seeds for me to hand out. In fact if you wanted to pin my thread that would be cool. It will be a minute before I can start back up breeding but I won`t pop the beans until then and if you want some pollen for your lady I will hook you up. Peace, Afi

In fact if you wanted to pin my thread that would be cool. It will be a minute before I can start back up breeding but I won`t pop the beans until then and if you want some pollen for your lady I will hook you up. Peace, Afi

Done Deal ...

As long as their Seeds from the seeds I'm

giving You ....

I know where they came from ....

Thanks Afi ... Your the Man :thumbsu:

i'll be bringing the cowboy staple food, "beans" can't have a bbq without them.. :) also I plan on vending. Honey fresh from the bees, sweet and tasty, also some beeswax for anyone that needs it for topicals or what ever. Can't wait to meet new friends and see old ones again. HOpe to get there early..

Guest thequietone

possible, we have a 150 lbs of chicken and not all like sauce or can have it..some chicken will be skinned and some not..

I will bring at least a gallon of BBQ sauce and a chocolate sheet cake.

Man everything sounds sooooo good! That BBQ sauce sounds good, so does that choclate cake!! :stuff::bbq:

I'm getting watermelons today. Yesterday the hubby picked, and I washed & cut, a couple quarts of Strawberries & we should get at least that much more today from the berry patch in our back yard. Also today I'll be making Shortcake. So that's what we're bringing - Strawberry Shortcake, Watermelons, and Condiments for DrTarzan's Hot Dogs.

Guest thequietone

bringing pasta salad with cucumber,broccoli and carrots with rotini and italian dressing-

You know it's a long drive and there might not be much left when we get there.

Archived