Montel Williams Opens Pot Dispensary In Sacramento

Royal Smoke

I knew he was an advocate and was trying to help get a law on the books in Illinois, and now it's apparent why. $$$$$$$

(video on page)

http://www.news10.net/news/local/article/141824/2/Montel-Williams-opens-pot-dispensary-in-Sacramento

Montel Williams opens pot dispensary in Sacramento

SACRAMENTO, CA - Well-known day-time talk show host stood up for medical marijuana and marijuana dispensaries.Montel Williams helped open a marijuana dispensary in Sacramento Monday afternoon.

Williams hopes that the dispensary will change how the facilities operate in the future.

"We believe they're coming in here to be educated," Williams said at the Abatin Wellness Cooperative. "They're coming in here so they can feel comfortable, so to make them feel comfortable we're going to be providing them with more information and more guidance than I believe any facility in this country is attempting to do."

Williams teamed up with doctors to provide scientific research and advice to medical marijuana users. He plans to make more announcements over the next six months.

Williams suffers from multiple sclerosis and has been a daily pot user for 10-years.

(video on page)

http://www.news10.net/news/local/article/141824/2/Montel-Williams-opens-pot-dispensary-in-Sacramento

I.Like.Montel.Williams.

There I said it. While his statement on changing the way dispensaries in Cali operate may make many people nervous. I have followed his activism fairly closely, he really is on our side guys.

However I have been lied to in the past (Obama) so It is hard to trust any suit-wearing straight-edged person. Hopefully mine, and the faith and support of others is not misplaced on him.

I saw him on cnn this morning talking about it in studio, i like montel, always have (yeah, i think it was him or jenny jones, dont laugh, you made the same choice ;)). He is quite passionate about the contradictory nature of the government regarding the use of cannabis as medication.

I saw him on the Mr.Spock errrr.... Dr.Oz show, He's assuredly on our side. Lots of publicity, well liked by the majority of the people, well educated on the benefits of MMJ. I'm not seeing a downside. I hope he gets a ton of publicity and causes a few popping noises when people pull their heads out of their asses, and realize that this isn't just a passing fad or an excuse to medicate.

Interesting fellow,

Military: "....After 22 years of military service he departed as a Lieutenant Commander."

Spokesperson:

"....On November 30, 2007, while in Savannah, Georgia to promote PPA, [Partnership for Prescription Assistance] he threatened reporters following an earlier interview at which Courtney Scott, a 17-year-old high school intern reporter for the Savannah Morning News, had asked him a question about whether restriction of pharmaceutical profits would discourage research and development of new drugs. Angered by the question, Williams subsequently terminated that videotaped interview; Williams later ran into Scott in his hotel and threatened to "blow [her] up"...."

....married 3 or 4 times 4 children...

M.Williams on wiki

I saw him on HLN [ i think, one a them... ] He does a good presentation, very impressive.

Edited by solabeirtan

Shedding a little more light here:

Scores of Sacramento pot shops operate illegally

ORANGEVALE - Scores of marijuana dispensaries are operating outside the law in the unincorporated communities of Sacramento County.

Cannabis totally outlawed in Sacremento County !

from the same source, same tv peeps ...

Edited by solabeirtan