Jeebus! How Many Doctors Have You Seen?

OK.....today is really starting to suuuuuuuuuck.

I've been in this program since it started meaning two years and I've seen a different doctor each year for my mmj recommendations.

Last year I found a doctor in Jackson that I THOUGHT I'd be able to use from now on but I call there today to make a appointment and they tell me that I need something in writing within this past year stating my condition. They told me there is no actual doctor and they are a clinic. I could go in 3 weeks when they have a "no records" day. WTF???? :thumbsd:

I have Hep C....it ain't going away. WTF.

I have NO insurance since being laid off from my job. That means I don't go to the doctor because I can't afford it. Even if I NEED to see a doctor.

I will be expired in two weeks. I need to see a doctor ASAP.

Does ANYONE know of a GOOD doctor I can see? One that is legit and that I can continue to see every year? I'm in Livingston county....Howell to be exact.

I would really like to find a PERMANENT doctor!

Help!

The place I go is pretty good. It is definitely a hike for ya, but you can take a rest at my place if ya want.

I just went 3 days ago for my renewal. It was $100.

It's in Farmington Hills on Northwestern Highway. If you want the number or any more info,send me a pm.

I know it's a hike, but you can hang on this side of town, with the COOL people. ;)

?

Can you elaborate on that a little? Thanks!

You need to establish at least contact with a sliding fee community clinic like the one in Whitmore Lake , or Ann Arbor on Packard . They will help establish care and it is up to you how much more you need then verification from a recent Doctor of your condition . They always did well by me but I have medicare now that covers me for $300 a month . You need to do this to get the disabillity you need there is no way around it . I know it is scarey when drug abuse is a main focus of clinics and Doctors but this is the only way and medicinal cannabis users are not drug abusers . The whole concept of patients seeking comfort and drug abuse is a oxymoron .

You need to establish at least contact with a sliding fee community clinic like the one in Whitmore Lake , or Ann Arbor on Packard . They will help establish care and it is up to you how much more you need then verification from a recent Doctor of your condition . They always did well by me but I have medicare now that covers me for $300 a month . You need to do this to get the disabillity you need there is no way around it . I know it is scarey when drug abuse is a main focus of clinics and Doctors but this is the only way and medicinal cannabis users are not drug abusers . The whole concept of patients seeking comfort and drug abuse is a oxymoron .

I'm talking about recertifying for my card, NOT disability.....

You shouldn't HAVE to see a doc every year outside of that doctor, especially if you have the same doctor every year recertifying you. Especially if you have no insurance.

The place I go is pretty good. It is definitely a hike for ya, but you can take a rest at my place if ya want.

I just went 3 days ago for my renewal. It was $100.

It's in Farmington Hills on Northwestern Highway. If you want the number or any more info,send me a pm.

I know it's a hike, but you can hang on this side of town, with the COOL people. ;)

Much appreciated RS, going there tomorrow. :thumbsu:

The good Dr. Bob never got back with me after several pm's and emails... :rolleyes:

Much appreciated RS, going there tomorrow. :thumbsu:

The good Dr. Bob never got back with me after several pm's and emails... :rolleyes:

No problem man. Doctor Bob must be Super Busy now that he took over Dr. Ruth's 1900 patients!

Let me know if you need a place to rest before/after your appointment. Mi casa es su casa

Archived