You Guys Rock

drtarzanmd

Trying to get a hold of Silverblue she left 2 of hers bags at the Clare BBQ so peanutbutter and I were instructed to take them to the Doughtry Hotel in Clare were we thought she would be in the Lobby but we could not find her and since we do not know her real name we could not get any help from the front desk at the Hotel so we left them at the hotels front desk and want get the message to her that her Bags are sitting waiting for her to pick up at the front desk of the hotel she is staying at tonight if any one can help me get a hold of her to to let her know let me know I Know its getting late but I just got home thanks John

I met up with her last night budhabit and found the bags at the desk... thank you so much for bringing them.. HUGGS..

And thanks so much for the demonstration..

Hey Clare, you guys really know compassion - that raffle just went on and on, I couldn't believe how much you had to give away!

Thanks to the Vendors too, I think between my hubby and I we must've bought from everyone.

Whoever made the Strawberry Cannabliss Tincture in the pretty dark blue bottle, that we won from the raffle, RIGHT ON!! :thumbsu::goodjob: The lady with the volunteer shirt said her sister made it. I rubbed some on my elbow where I've got bad Tendonitis, and the pain is SO much better; hasn't felt this good in over a month! :goodjob::bow: Thank you!!

Im glad that it helps you.. and it smells real pretty too right.. :-) thanks so much for your support of CCCC... :-)

hi all

its hard to top what everyone has said... i do have to say the clare county compassion club did an out standing job made me feel safe and that let the fun begin... everyone was great... i had such a good time i didnt take one picture... was having to much fun... wish i would have gotten around to meet a few more there but hey i know there will be another time... wish i could have meet taz and thequietone was hoping to meet annie... but did meet her better half... thanks for having us... ill get sappy and say i loved it... food was over the top and yes mayor can cook bbq... guys if you in cccc needs anything i can help with please just ask away...

THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBERS... just know you throw a great happening... need to do a fire next time so it will last longer...

abbe chris red and peakin peggy

drt so sorry i missed you?.....? i was there i asked a few people if you were there. darn it all to hek my buddies dieing to get that mite rid....

Sorry i missed you too ...

I was just Beat/Sore/Tired ...

After 4 hours of driving to Muskegon

After 5 hours of continuous standing holding a sign ...

After 2 hour drive back to Lake George ...

Medicating and Fellowship till weeee hours Friday nite

w/ very little sleep getting up at 6 am Friday Morning ...

At least the Pizza was Good ...

Trying to rough it, sleeping in my Car at 1 am

in the morning and getting back up at daylight ...

I found out that I'm NOT as Young as my Mind is ...

Plus I missed Jane and my Girls ....

Now i know Dorthy felt ........ LoL

" GanjaWarrior .. "If you send me your Address i will mail out

your Mite Rid Monday Morning ...

Archived